Thread: eh.

Default eh.

does anyone feel after having a girlfriend for a while that they become more feminine and sensitive? kind of a random question, but i've found that after having a GF for 2 years that I'm a hell of a lot more feminine. Not saying its a bad thing, but I kinda find it strange how sensitive + feminine i've become. has anyone else felt this way?

My Emotional feelings have always been more towards the female side. I think you are just learning to see things more openly. There is nothing wrong for a male to have feelings.

yeah nah you are right.
    dont get me wrong like i'm not one of those 'omg he likes this, hes a gay' type of person, im like 100% the opposite of that. i guess having 2 sisters as well and no brothers played a part.
    its just annoying as, a movie before i had a girlfriend that was sad i would usually laugh at it, but now id probably cry, and i have many times before >.<

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    yeah nah you are right.
    dont get me wrong like i'm not one of those 'omg he likes this, hes a gay' type of person, im like 100% the opposite of that. i guess having 2 sisters as well and no brothers played a part.
    its just annoying as, a movie before i had a girlfriend that was sad i would usually laugh at it, but now id probably cry, and i have many times before >.<
    You are just becoming mature. You can see things from both sides. That's good not bad. Haing 2 sisters you may have always felt this way but being male were afraid to show that side. I have always been this way and was called a Cry Baby is school because of it. You are just a caring person and that is good thing to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    You are just becoming mature. You can see things from both sides. That's good not bad. Haing 2 sisters you may have always felt this way but being male were afraid to show that side. I have always been this way and was called a Cry Baby is school because of it. You are just a caring person and that is good thing to be.
    I think this sums up what has happened fairly well, based on what you've told us, clip. To add on: every relationship that goes beyond the superficial changes us in some way. When we learn how someone else views the world, we start seeing it that way, too. And if you're unhappy about the change, you can choose to ignore that perspective. But a little sensitivity is often a good thing. So don't worry - you're still you, just with a new perspective to consider!

I get what you're talking about. I was afraid of my dad for a while, so my mom pretty much raised me throughout my life so far, and growing up under a positive guidance gave me a more sensitive, yet at the same time sensible way of looking at things, where before I started really growing up I always thought I had to be this tough guy, but in reality I don't. Long story short, it's a good thing, shouldn't change that

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    does anyone feel after having a girlfriend for a while that they become more feminine and sensitive? kind of a random question, but i've found that after having a GF for 2 years that I'm a hell of a lot more feminine. Not saying its a bad thing, but I kinda find it strange how sensitive + feminine i've become. has anyone else felt this way?
    No.

I am in a relationship - have been for I think 12 years now.... and NO, it certainly hasn't made me more feminine at any rate.

Sensitive? Not exactly... the one thing, but that's pretty universal in any kind of long lasting relationship, friendship, etc...: YOU get TO KNOW the other person a LOT better over the years, thus your senses may be fine tuned to even subtle stuff the other person does, says, indicates, etc...
    But that doesn't extend outside of the relationship.