Thread: Remember Me?

Default Remember Me?

Oh-ho, but of course you do! It's your favorite, loveable, cunning, Foxxeh Assassin! <3

Right, so, I'm back. I just turned 18 in July, so I'm okay to come back. (I know, they grow up so fast, don't they?) I figured since I haven't really been active here for a good few years, now would be a good time to re-introduce myself.

I'm 18, from Houston, Texas. I'm [super] gay, I play clarinet, I compose music, I swim, I write, and I cook. That's me in a nutshell. I want to go to school to study psychology (cliché) and I'd really like to go somewhere in Canada. Eventually I'd like to work my way up to getting a doctoral degree in some field of psychology, and become a practicing psychologist.

I came back because I was curious to see how the site has evolved since I last paid much attention to it. I'm happy to see some familiar faces, and I'm eager to make some new friends. Hope to get to know you all [again]~!

Oh, and look out for my stories. You know you love them! <3

~~The Foxxeh Assassin~~

Hello TheFoxxehAssassin and welcome back to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoxxehAssassin View Post
    Oh-ho, but of course you do! It's your favorite, loveable, cunning, Foxxeh Assassin! <3
    I'd really like to go somewhere in Canada.
    Be sure to visit Toronto! We suck less than most places.

Right, so, I'm back. I just turned 18 in July, so I'm okay to come back. (I know, they grow up so fast, don't they?) I figured since I haven't really been active here for a good few years, now would be a good time to re-introduce myself.

I'm 18, from Houston, Texas. I'm [super] gay, I play clarinet, I compose music, I swim, I write, and I cook. That's me in a nutshell. I want to go to school to study psychology (cliché) and I'd really like to go somewhere in Canada. Eventually I'd like to work my way up to getting a doctoral degree in some field of psychology, and become a practicing psychologist.

I came back because I was curious to see how the site has evolved since I last paid much attention to it. I'm happy to see some familiar faces, and I'm eager to make some new friends. Hope to get to know you all [again]~!

Oh, and look out for my stories. You know you love them! <3

~~The Foxxeh Assassin~~
    Welcome back Foxxeh Assassin. A belated happy 18th birthday. I'm glad too see you young ones come back and join in. You guys were missed.

Smile

I remember you! Welcome back, and happy birthday! :-)

I'm [super] gay
    Ha ha! That made me chuckle! You mean... you're the gay version of Superman, right? Changing in the closet instead of the phone box? He's out! And he's super!

Anyway, psychologists are awesome, so good luck with that.