Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blowing off steam (My life sucks)

Default Blowing off steam (My life sucks)

Seems I'm good at helping other people but for got to take care the person that matters most me.

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed helping people that is part of who I am. But there are times that I have taken advantaged . While others in my family are living the lives they choose to live, I'm stuck living a life others have chosen for me. ( Mainly I'm talking about my sister and younger brother) They get to go around with their face to face friends , while I'm stuck with cyber friends. Don't get me wrong I like everyone here I just need some face to face contact with people who share my interest.

There is the big problem. I'm up here in some old lumber Town in the middle of the pines here in lower northern Michigan. I have a better chance of meeting a black bear than meeting any AB/DL here. I don't think I'd try to diaper a bear or have one change my diaper.

Another problem is I won't drive because of the Epilepsy. I don't have seizures any more but I just won't take a chance of something happening.

I want so much to get out here and out of this state. Unless ny fair Godmother shows up I see little chance of anything changing in the near future at all. I feel helpless and afraid that this will be my life and it is not what I want.

I don't think I'm being selfish , I just want to be happy too.

Any advice is surely welcomed.

thanks.

I think, Kenny, that we're going to need a little more information. How did you get where you are? Have you lived there a long time, working a job? Did your relatives place you there? What might be your options enabling you to move to a more populated location? How far are you from population?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think, Kenny, that we're going to need a little more information. How did you get where you are? Have you lived there a long time, working a job? Did your relatives place you there? What might be your options enabling you to move to a more populated location? How far are you from population?
    What Dogboy says and also, Kenny, what is keeping you there? If you could move, where would it be?

Hello kennyrallen.

I hear what you are saying and I do see you are posting in a lot of the same threads as myself.

I wish I had an answer for you.

Do you have Skype that you could link you with anyone from the site?
    Last edited by egor; 12-Aug-2013 at 06:16.

Cherub

Skype is good! I Skype with my family in Ohio. It really does help make the distance feel a lot less of an obstacle.

Hey K same as what egor said you shod look into getting skype its free and puts you in contact with people i'm on there and have 2 AB/DL friends + daddy so it may be a good thing to look into. Not just ABDL it can help put in contact with family as well. any way Stay strong big hugs Leo

Default Blowing off Steam ( Update)

Sorry about the vague post. It was one of those times that what I was thinking wasn't getting to my hands to type it out.

How did I end up here in the middle of the pines. About ten years ago I was fighting with Social Security to get my disability through. I was missing appointments because I couldn't count on my sister to do any thing for me.

So my sister was moving back up here near my mom so I came up here so I reliable transportation my mom. this was only suppose to be temporary, till I got things straitened out.

Things chapped like they always do. My brother in-law passed away from cancer so my sister moved in here with my mom and me. Again I was only going to be here for a short time.

Well others got on with their lives. it was suggested that I stay here and help mom out. Like I don't want to have a life of my own.

My younger brother lives only 18 miles away. It should be up to him to check on mom and help her out. But the only time we hear of see from my brother or sister is when they need something. It is sickening and I don't care to watch my mom be taken. She is going to do it no mater what any one says. I just can't take watching this crap much longer.

A 61 year does not belong living with his mother.

Now how to get from point A to point B but I don't even know where point B is yet.

This biggest part of this is that I'm lonely and need some real face to face friends. just some one to have a cup of coffee with or set in a park and chat.

I only want a life of my own is that so bad.

any one wanting get a hold me by skype send me a PM and I'll give you my address

Thanks Kenny for the details. Sometimes in life, we take roads that turn out to be dead ends, and we get stuck. I'm reading a book about that now, one that deals with getting stuck in life. You might start working on a list, writing down ideas; what do I have to do to get my own place. You have to understand what your expenses are, how much income you have, and then do the math. Can you work some sort of job and add to your income? Do you have something to offer to someone? List all your options.

I understand you can't drive, so can you do something on line? Are there agencies that offer daytime activities and do they send transportation? How about churches? I guess what I'm saying is, don't give up yet. Explore your options.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Thanks Kenny for the details. Sometimes in life, we take roads that turn out to be dead ends, and we get stuck. I'm reading a book about that now, one that deals with getting stuck in life. You might start working on a list, writing down ideas; what do I have to do to get my own place. You have to understand what your expenses are, how much income you have, and then do the math. Can you work some sort of job and add to your income? Do you have something to offer to someone? List all your options.

I understand you can't drive, so can you do something on line? Are there agencies that offer daytime activities and do they send transportation? How about churches? I guess what I'm saying is, don't give up yet. Explore your options.
    Working on the list of what I want. Job wise It seems every time some sees the word Epilepsy its a job killer. I know they are suppose to do according to law but proving is another story. It does seem like I've become good at finding dead end roads. Need to get out of the woods and into a city some where, at least there I'll have a chance of meeting people.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I don't think I'd try to diaper a bear or have one change my diaper.
    Some bears like that, or so I hear...