Thread: Hello Whats up everyone.

MikeyRC

Default Hello Whats up everyone.

Hi, i'm new to adisc..... Or somewhat new, i joined about 2 year's ago, an was banned for about 4months+, An it couldof then turned into a permanant banned, because i evaded that banned by using a ip changer an such. Some of you who are reading this, well probably be now thinking, whyed he come back, To troll? Or what i call it ""Bullying"", Or I wonder why he got banned, an it'll probably happen again. But anyway, let's not bring this into a negative welcoming. My name is mikey, i'm from florida. I'm 18 year's old.... Ok, now it's starting to sound like i'm making a dating application.... Ok, well my interests are gaming, graphic designing. Programming, i like to play sports as'well. I'm not as much as a huge forum person as i use to be, I've owned about 4 games when i was younger, which was way too much for myself. Atleast at my age, but i had a very good quality. That the people who were "at top" liked. So i was hired. Anywho enough about that, I'm a abdl. Ok... As you can see i'm not very good at making welcoming topic things. But hay whatsup,

Now for those who were curious, I got banned for sturring up trouble, as you can see. If you've read this far, it's a bit obvious how i sturred up trouble, if you make the stereotype of what i've said, an how most people. Who have the qualities to do such things act. Though that was about 2-3 years ago. More then likely i'm exagerating myself, an it was maybe a year an a half. But i got banned for basically being mean, Or spamming. I honestly don't remember, though i myself thought it was dumb, i won't get into it. *Sips drink* Ok, iv'e had some time to think whilst drinking my drink . So......... I'm not really on this forums for any specific reason, i just thought this may be cool to come back, even though people didn't like me.

I'll be a respectful kind person. Or atleast try, hopefully.... People arent as emotional as they use to be :L Well anyway this what you've just read, is probably a bunch of jumbled up. Pretty bad typed out, junk. Or..... Meaningless sentences, in which iv'e typed. An i'm sorry to have bored you with such things. It's very long this time, i could honestly. Talk to myself about how long i've made it this time compared to a few years ago. But... I won't get into that.... I don't wanna seem like a crazy person

Hi and welcome back. There are a few people on here have very fragile emotions. A lot of people in need of real support. That is what this site is about.Respect of others is the most important thing. May not always agree with some ones view point but we can to it in a respectable way. Again Welcome back

MikeyRC

It's not that i didn't respect someone, if i can remember correctly, 2 years ago. We had a'lot of ""Attention seekers"" An they would make forum posts, that they are cutting themselves an commiting suicide, An i guess i couldn't control myself, an yapped at her, But i didn't get banned for that, Actually the person who was saying it, was banned. An then i believe the authority's were called. But i understand, Thanks for welcoming me back, if i didn't say it already. Haha, i'll probably not be telling people my old username. As iv'e noticed, A few of them still are on the forums, which i knew back then...

An sorry, i meant to put it in a private message, but meh .-. Seriously can't remember that far back.... I mean how to become a established, maybe i'll have to check the forums out so i can find out, >_< I remember trying to verify myself, i don't know if you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyRC View Post
    It's not that i didn't respect someone, if i can remember correctly, 2 years ago. We had a'lot of ""Attention seekers"" An they would make forum posts, that they are cutting themselves an commiting suicide, An i guess i couldn't control myself, an yapped at her, But i didn't get banned for that, Actually the person who was saying it, was banned. An then i believe the authority's were called. But i understand, Thanks for welcoming me back, if i didn't say it already. Haha, i'll probably not be telling people my old username. As iv'e noticed, A few of them still are on the forums, which i knew back then...

An sorry, i meant to put it in a private message, but meh .-. Seriously can't remember that far back.... I mean how to become a established, maybe i'll have to check the forums out so i can find out, >_< I remember trying to verify myself, i don't know if you still can.
    We were talking about this in on of the forms, if some post that they are talking of killing themselves report it Adm.. and if you know where the person is call 911 or what ever number for help.

Reporting to Moo or ever is on duty they can locate the person. When people talk about killing themselves they think they have run out of options the only thing we can do is try to get help to them.

the only thing we can do is try to get help to them.
    Yes, I mean we can't exactly tell them much else. All the assistance and support we can give is constructive... Helping someone feel better about themself, advice on where to get diapers, which ones are good, that kind of thing. It means a lot to most people to know otthers have the same thoughts, desires, worries and fixations. And that they feel as others do, about the same things