Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Mexico

Default Hello from Mexico

Hello to everyone! I'm Tlaloc from México I'm a male DL 28 yo and I came to this forum to know people and Share our experiences. I'm sorry I don't speak english very well

Hi, welcome.You found the right place to be - sooo... what diapers does Mexico offer? Any aimed at the ab market? What's your preference?

Hi and welcome to the community. You'll find that some here speak the Queens English. If you see some one using the word Nappies, it means diapers. Again Welcome.

Hola, y bienvenidos a ADISC. Soy mas mejor de escribir espanol que hablar, por un guero! Estoy feliz eres aqui. Mi pasiones son tocar musica y manejar motocicletas, y claro, llevar panales! Es como basta que yo se de mi vocabulario

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Hi, welcome.You found the right place to be - sooo... what diapers does Mexico offer? Any aimed at the ab market? What's your preference?
    Here are Tena, diapro, depend and others 2 or 3 that can't remember right now. I prefer Tena. What about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for the welcome I really appreciate it.
    Muchas gracias!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for the welcome I really appreciate it.
    Muchas gracias!

Welcome!

Hola soy hispanoamericano tambien de la isla Puerto Rico jeje, Feliz de ver otro hispano estamos casi escasos aqui pero poco a poco dominamos a adisc.org

Y no hay problema yo se poco ingles ya somos 2 jaja.

Bienvenido Tlalocan !
    Igualmente soy de Mexico, un gusto conocer a alguien mas !

Espero que te agrade Adisc, es increible

Tlalocan, bienvenido a Adisc. Ahora somos dos nuevos aqui. Yo hablo mas ingles que español, pero como quiera les entiendo.

Hello! I am happy to meet you. I was in Tulum a few months ago and thought it was wonderful! I have never been to the heart of Mexico but someday I hope I can experience everything it has to offer. I recently read that Mexico is considered one of the happiest places despite its rough economy and current drug issues. I feel like that is a lesson to the rest of the world. Sometimes its ok to just be happy to be happy. I hope you have a wonderful experience on the site.