Thread: Hello :D

Default Hello :D

Hi to everyone! I don't really know what I am meant to write so just hello i guess :/

19 and from the UK

Welcome to the site, if you're having trouble coming up with info, check out the "Intro Cheat Sheet" here:

That aside, what're some of your other interests/hobbies? We might be an ABDL community (primarily), but frankly, talking about diapers all day gets boring after a while!

Well right there is plenty to talk about! Especially what's behind the capitalized SCIENCE!!!!

ust helping

Hi Spartan good to see another person from the U.K.! As Eulogy said, use the cheat sheet it does help a lot. I'm more of a PS3 fan myself :-) what's your fave game? And yeah what's with the capitalized science?

Just talk about yourself a bit. Your interests and stuff. Be open I would love to here more from you. I am new here and I found that everyone I have talked with is very friendly and are interested in what you have to say.

Well the reason for the science is that I am currently studying Biology at a university. It just seemed a bit odd to sign up to an online community with the theme focusing on diapers. But I dunno, I'll try to be a bit more social