Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever feal like not today

Default Ever feal like not today

I have always enjoyed sleeping with my plushy and having her in my arms when I am watching a movie. I even have her in my arms when I am on the computer most of the time. I watched Equestra Girls yesterday when it came in the mail. It was a really good movie to say the least.

As far as diapers and wanting to play with toys the last couple of days I just did not feel like it. Have any of you guys felt like this and does it go away?

It sounds like you have it balanced out, not letting baby time take over. play time I can give up for a while. Have to wear diapers, so can't give them up. It all depends on each of our moods, every one is very different.

Urges to regress and wear diapers come and go, its pretty normal for most people who are ab/dl. I haven't really heard of anyone just stopping for good out of the blue.

I have some days when the urge is stronger than others. There are times when I am so depressed that I'm just not feeling the relaxation and joy I get from regression are dressing up in my toddler clothes. Most of the time, though, I'm a pretty happy go lucky kid.

Well thanks for posting. I think it is because I have a lot of things on my mind and I just can't seem to get a grip but now that I know where the stress really is coming from I think I can fix it.

That's good - hang in there, mate

I'm a bit limited on how much I could do baby-time. I'm lucky in that my family allow me to have my teddy-bear with me in the house a lot of the time (I've had her with me since I was hours old, and I'm almost inseparable from her) as a coping mechanism. Nappies and ABDL as well? No-way, hosay ! I tend to only go into it when I'm safe in the knowledge of being alone.

I watched Equestria Girls last night with my Rainbow Dash plushy. It was great! Back to the topic though I have it come and go. Sometimes it's once a week others I want to do it all the time. I just never know. There was a couple of times I tried to quit all my AB/DL feelings I thought it was sinful and I was a bad person for doing it. This just made it more dificult for me to live. I decided that I need to exept my self for who I am, and yes Ponies did help I finally joined this site so I could sorround myself with others who go through the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I have always enjoyed sleeping with my plushy and having her in my arms when I am watching a movie. I even have her in my arms when I am on the computer most of the time. I watched Equestra Girls yesterday when it came in the mail. It was a really good movie to say the least.

As far as diapers and wanting to play with toys the last couple of days I just did not feel like it. Have any of you guys felt like this and does it go away?
    It happens. I was interested in RC racing for a year then bored and focused on tech. I bored a little on that and got back into rc. Reason they're called hobbies and not jobs, you can take a break and come back if you want.

MikeyRC

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Urges to regress and wear diapers come and go, its pretty normal for most people who are ab/dl. I haven't really heard of anyone just stopping for good out of the blue.
    Shes right, i have the urge to wear, an not wear. Right now, i have that urge like "Doesnt matter" As in i can wear them, an feel no need, or not wear them an feel no need. So i guess it'd really have to wait. I mean if you feel this to be something you dislike, Stop wearing for about a month or two, if You're able to of course. Then start up again. An do this every other month. The urge to wear, well be maximized sooner or later between those months. When that happens, You'll beable to do both.
    Haha or i could be completely wrong, an misread what you typed. Sorry if that's the situation

Yesterday I was regressed to the nines...or twos really, haha. Today I didn't really feel up to much baby/toddler time. So, it's pretty normal for you to have days where you just don't want to regress. Don't try to force it though because then you'll burn yourself out. I did that, and it took me years to get back to where I am as an AB.