Thread: Huggies Overnight

Default Huggies Overnight

Hello, I'm just curious whether these are the same as pampers cruisers with the stretchy sides? Because in my country there is no huggies overnights :p

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSheep View Post
    Hello, I'm just curious whether these are the same as pampers cruisers with the stretchy sides? Because in my country there is no huggies overnights :p
    No, they're not the same as the Pampers (Baby Dry) 6s. They're Huggies' overnight diaper, meant to hold extra and be tougher, etc. Pampers has a competing product, Pampers Extra Protection which is their version. Both available in size 6.

Personal experience: the Pampers Extra Protection are softer and are easier to fit into, they smell nice, cute, but don't hold a candle to the Huggies in terms of capacity. They're barely better than regular Pampers.

Now the Huggies Overnites 6 are for me, the ultimate baby diaper, I'm wearing one now infact, already took a huge flood and has room to go. These things will essentially just swell and swell until they're ready to burst. I'm amazed at how much these things can hold. And they're fun to play with, especially soaked.

Hope that helps.

Oh ok thanks for the information. But I think I put my question in wrong way, what I meant was whether the sides of the huggies are stretchable like pampers? Because from the look of it, it doesn't looked like it is stretchable:p

Hmm ok... Let say if I am able to fit into cruiser size 6(3 way fit) will I able to fit in those? Knowing that my country doesn't sell huggies overnites I need to have them shipped in and I don't want to waste my money and time on shipping these in. I'm really in love with it as the design is super cute but the reviews from YouTube isn't giving me the information I wanted. So sorry to be naggy and asking all sorts of question ><

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkSheep View Post
    Hmm ok... Let say if I am able to fit into cruiser size 6(3 way fit) will I able to fit in those? Knowing that my country doesn't sell huggies overnites I need to have them shipped in and I don't want to waste my money and time on shipping these in. I'm really in love with it as the design is super cute but the reviews from YouTube isn't giving me the information I wanted. So sorry to be naggy and asking all sorts of question ><
    Tough to say, you might need to modify them a bit as they really don't stretch anything like the Pampers. I can fit in the Pampers 6s but not in the Huggies 6s, so what I do is take an old pair of whatever shorts/underwear, pull the elastic band out and attach the Huggies to those and then they go on like a pull up. Works great.

They don't stretch much. I can put on a PBD s6 and PC s7 and I can't even get an overnight to fasten without becoming loose or ripping the size from the base. If they hold more? not sure I only have one and I haven't used it because they're so thick a fluffy and I'm saving it because I don't think I'll buy some because they're not as stretchy as Pampers.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    They don't stretch much. I can put on a PBD s6 and PC s7 and I can't even get an overnight to fasten without becoming loose or ripping the size from the base. If they hold more? not sure I only have one and I haven't used it because they're so thick a fluffy and I'm saving it because I don't think I'll buy some because they're not as stretchy as Pampers.
    Same, which is why I try the waistband trick someone else here posted a while back. Totally worth it for the super fluffy thickness and capacity. Easily double a Pampers EP 6, if not triple, and wayyyyy beyond Goodnites. I can essentially let er rip without having to be worried unless its already soaked and entirely swollen and squishy. They're huge by that time anyway.