Thread: Greating from NorthEast USA

Default Greating from NorthEast USA

You'll have to forgive me for being very shy/secretive about my Diaper Lover side, it something I wouldn't .

Either way, I'm here to talk to like minds about diaper lover issues. I would say I'm diaper lover because the being a baby thing isn't my thing. I wouldn't call myself a babyfur (or a furry in general) but I do enjoy diaperfur art if only for the diaper.

Anyway's the reason I'm here to talk to people about this particular mind set, saying and talking about things outside their norm, without being judged. But particular, separating the sexual and something else ( I feel most people have been into diapers since they were young, so I don't you would say a 6 year old has a fetish).

So here's to civil discussion and not pissing anybody off, hopefully.

Hello THeZoMan and welcome to the group.

You have definitely came to the right spot to talk about these kinds of issues. I see you have already been investigating the forums and posting threads. So you are off to a good start.

Could you please share with us some of you interests ans hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello THeZoMan and welcome to the group.

You have definitely came to the right spot to talk about these kinds of issues. I see you have already been investigating the forums and posting threads. So you are off to a good start.

Could you please share with us some of you interests ans hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.
    My main interest is in gaming (alot genres) and sports. Thou sometimes, watching people playing at the highest level is better for me.

I would like to get better @ the later, but I would rather get life stuff together then becoming a better gamer (well better then novice gamer).