Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incontience by alchol?!

Default Incontience by alchol?!

So I've heard people getting so drunk that they ended up peeing themselves (peeing if lucky), so I'm wondering if in a controlled environment; (control environment is that all activities don't leave my room) if I give my self temporary incontinence) with diaper to catch all the downfall.

I figure fiber drink, cheap alcohol and cheap Taco Bell would get me the necessary result.

The reason I'm asking for advice before doing is:

1. I don't get drunk, or hangout with people who get the level of suggested drunkenness, so there's a unknown factor.

2. Getting too intoxicated (even if not on regular basis), can't be good for your health.

3. The biggest one, keeping this on low-key. Living home with my mom mean I only have to deal with her, but it also mean, keeping the evidence (used diapers, the obvious smell, drunkenness) from her and not mention anyone else. (If I plan this right, I'll have a morning to fix any issues)

I figured to ask questions first, and then act. I figure I need to change my diaper envy routine (another thread, for another time) and do something different then what I'm doing now.

Don't, I repeat, don't do this.

On this site we don't encourage acts of self-harm. Getting that drunk can be dangerous, especially if you're not used to alcohol.

When I was in college, my best friend and I decided we wanted to get passing out drunk, so we bought a bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Kahlua. We drank all evening after having this wonderful lobster dinner. What happened next was that we got throwing up drunk. Since it was at my house, I got to clean up the mess.

Here's the thing. Getting drunk has unknown consequences. There's such a thing as alcohol poisoning, where one drinks too much, so much that they can die.

The policy of this site is to do no harm, to others or to one's self, so my advise is to not do it. There are too many variables such as getting sick, wetting your mattress, vomiting on your mattress, and lastly, having your mom very angry.

If you want to bed wet, drink a lot of water before you go to bed. I enjoy cranberry juice which is a diuretic. Diaper up and try to go to sleep. Who knows. Maybe you'll get lucky. I have on several occasions, even this week!

Please, don't try this dangerous activity. It's just not worth the risk.

A very possible outcome is that you pass out, vomit and choke to death on your vomit.

Doing this is extremely dangerous for a lot of reasons. If you really, really want to wake up wet, look into catheters. Not the most comfortable experience, but at least it's a heck of a lot safer than this plan.

Getting drunk just to wet yourself is dumb.

I wet myself when I drank because I have a bladder problem.

Believe me you do not want to be IC even for one night.

Having no choice of when you wet is not a choice any one wants.

You want to wet your diaper wet it. do not try harming yourself just to do it. Take from some one who is stuck in diapers with out a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZOMan View Post
    So I've heard people getting so drunk that they ended up peeing themselves (peeing if lucky), so I'm wondering if in a controlled environment; (control environment is that all activities don't leave my room) if I give my self temporary incontinence) with diaper to catch all the downfall.

Honestly, the most likely outcome is you'll make yourself throw up, or feel like you wish you'd throw up, and give yourself a stinking headache.
    Your body is not so predictable as all that, you wont lose control of your bladder if you take in a certain level of alcohol - if you drink heavily enough you'll probably end up wetting yourself at some point, but it's not worth it for ABDL purposes.

Drinking and fetish play are a really bad combination.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-alcohol in general. In fact, I'm of the opinion that everyone should get completely and totally hammered at least once in their life.. it's one of those life experiences.

However drinking has some effects which when combined with fetish play are a really bad idea. Your coordination goes out the window, along with your sense of judgment (you might do something dangerous which would never occur to you while sober), and it takes away your inhibitions (you might in your drunken state say "screw it" and go running into your mothers room wearing a diaper screaming "didn't see this one coming did you!").

Also unless those around you lived most of their life in a convent, you arn't going to be able to hide a wicked hangover. There's just something about that look you have when you've had way too much to drink that most people can spot a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZOMan View Post

I figure fiber drink, cheap alcohol and cheap Taco Bell would get me the necessary result.

The reason I'm asking for advice before doing is:

1. I don't get drunk, or hangout with people who get the level of suggested drunkenness, so there's a unknown factor.

2. Getting too intoxicated (even if not on regular basis), can't be good for your health.

3. The biggest one, keeping this on low-key. Living home with my mom mean I only have to deal with her, but it also mean, keeping the evidence (used diapers, the obvious smell, drunkenness) from her and not mention anyone else. (If I plan this right, I'll have a morning to fix any issues)

I figured to ask questions first, and then act. I figure I need to change my diaper envy routine (another thread, for another time) and do something different then what I'm doing now.
    As many others would say
    "ADISC does not condone nor support the idea of making oneself Incontinent be it temporary or permanent"

Yes we're a site made to support and bring together many people into Diapers, AB Culture and Caregiving but that doesnt mean we will help members become IC just for the sake of wetting a diaper without feeling it.

1st off IC in itself isnt a grand thing, sure it means you now have a reason to wear a diaper but it does mean that diapers are now a requirement rather than undergarment you can choose to wear whenever you want and becomes more of a hassle since you will have to find ways to hide smells, change without bothering people and etc.

So no, the site won't give advice on this silly topic that has probably been asked by a multitude of members in the past.

I did that several times right after my wife died. I think out of the 4 times i did that i only once was near coherent enough to put a diaper on. The other times i some time stood in my room and just pissed on the floor or super soaked the bed. Not good. haven't done that in a while now and don't miss it.