Thread: Found my favorite diaper Ever, Abena S3 pullup (usually wear an M2, M3 or M4)

Default Found my favorite diaper Ever, Abena S3 pullup (usually wear an M2, M3 or M4)

So as the title says - I found the perfect diaper for me.

I have always worn Medium sizes because my waist is in the range that they say they fit. This time I went out on a limb and ordered some S3 from Amazon. I wanted a nice, tight fit. Boy did it work out. I have a 34" waist so I'm on the limit but they are PERFECT.

That's all. Happy Friday.

Yaayyyy for you!!! I hope you have a simply marvelous diapered weekend!!

Interesting - I have tried Abena Mediums and didn't care for the fit, maybe small would suit me better too (I have a 32" waist).

I've been curious about them and your post pushed me to go ahead and try them. I'm about a 31" waist and most medium briefs are a little big, but smalls are too small. The Abena Abriform X-plus S4s actually do fit me for a trim, low rise fit. I have a partial bag left and have heard they are discontinued. These Abriflex S3s should be delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to trying them.

I got my Abriflex S3s last week and find them to be the best pullups I've worn. I'm a ~31" waist and these fit perfectly. Most small diapers are too small for 31" and mediums just start there, so they end up being large on my build. The Abri-flex are nicely padded while still discreet, almost silent, and absorbent. I like them for the times that I want to be padded, but don't want to be taped in, and want discreetness. If you're looking for prints on your diaper for you AB side, they won't be for you, but otherwise as a DL, I like them a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by lampkins View Post
    I got my Abriflex S3s last week and find them to be the best pullups I've worn. I'm a ~31" waist and these fit perfectly. Most small diapers are too small for 31" and mediums just start there, so they end up being large on my build. The Abri-flex are nicely padded while still discreet, almost silent, and absorbent. I like them for the times that I want to be padded, but don't want to be taped in, and want discreetness. If you're looking for prints on your diaper for you AB side, they won't be for you, but otherwise as a DL, I like them a lot.
    Nice. I'm a 30 inch waist and I've been wanting to try pullups for a while now, I might take a shot at these. How do they compare to the taped abenas in terms of absorbancy/leaks/odor control (I know the cloth backed stuff is kind of lacking in odor control)? And how well do they work as normal underwear (e.g. could you go use a urinal while wearing them if you decided you didn't want them wet yet)?

I've used the Abena Xplus S4 and M4. The Abriflex S3 does have less odor control due to the cloth construction. They are fairly absorbent, not quite as much as the S4 and M4s, but close. Due to the trim fit and standing leak barriers, I haven't had them leak until I've already saturated the padding (~3+ good wettings). I haven't used the restroom with jeans/pants on wearing one, but I'd imagine you could. Since they are more fit and not loose, you might have to undo your pant button to pull the Abriflex down.

Well playdoc, you convinced me to get a small sample pack and, like you, I have now found my new favorite diaper. I have always gotten either m2 or m4s, but with a 31 waist they always felt big on me. (The waistband would be 2 inches above my belly button.) I've been hesitant to get the S2-4 though because I feared it would be too tight. Honestly, I have no idea how you fit in them with a 34 waist because I don't have much wiggle room. I do like the height of the waist, it sits right where my pants sit so it is much easier to hide. The only problem I can see with these is wetting pointing up, but as long as I'm not too excited everything is A OK.

They also just look better on me. There was a poll a while back about whether you like the way you look in a diaper. The mediums just looked rediculous on me, almost laughable. I look at myself in these and I get a slight confidence boost. Lol.