Thread: how easy it's getting to buy ab clothes ...

Default how easy it's getting to buy ab clothes ...

I'm sure we've all noticed: it's getting easier and easier to get babyish clothes for adults on the (British) high street. ALmost all the mainstream clothing chains now offer adult onesies. A lot of them are made out of cheap fleece, the sort that makes you sweat the second you put it on, but there are several that offer xl-xxl onesies made of cotton materials. It's absurdly easy to find childish t-shirts with cartoon characters, and wellington boots keep getting more colourful with every passing season ...

Dungarees (overalls and shortalls) are back on the hangers. It's now perfectly possible to go into a Primark, even as a man, and emerge with clothes which will make you look like a very large baby without having to blush at the checkout and pretend they're for your wife.

Weird.

*giggles* It is a bit weird yes, but it's also great!! When winter comes, I can't wait to raid primark. They have a very very cute bunny sleeper in right now<3 As well as dungarees and the matching dresses. I think personally that Newlook has the best overall dresses for littles. It doesn't make much difference they only go up to an 18, far to small :3

My advise? The world will wear whatever they want, whether I think they look like idiots or not. Revel in the fact that we can get little clothes so easily instead ^_^

Haven't noticed that trend in the US, but here's hoping!

i do not go out enough nor do i shop for excesive amount of clothing but if it was for ab/dl stuff i might somthing has to be practical for me to invest in it

It is cool to think that an adult baby today can stock up on footed sleepers, dungarees, cute t-shirts and so on from multiple mainstream retailers without feeling too embarrassed. The mass production of these items has also driven the cost down.

The photo below was taken in my local Primark last year. It's an entire rail of footed sleepers, with bottle and pacifier motif, at 5 each. I do remember wondering at the time if they had a mischievous adult baby working in their design department!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0074.JPG 
Views:	539 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	17995

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    It is cool to think that an adult baby today can stock up on footed sleepers, dungarees, cute t-shirts and so on from multiple mainstream retailers without feeling too embarrassed. The mass production of these items has also driven the cost down.

The photo below was taken in my local Primark last year. It's an entire rail of footed sleepers, with bottle and pacifier motif, at 5 each. I do remember wondering at the time if they had a mischievous adult baby working in their design department!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0074.JPG 
Views:	539 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	17995
    I never saw that one, It's so cute!!!

Is there a thread or maybe a forum FAQ with links to different AB websites? Not just for say diapers, but AB clothes or outfits?

the best place to get AB clothing, and especially if you want something custom made, then just go to Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies there are so many items on there, and on top of that all you need to do is type in the search box custom sewing.... just go to them all and ask the question about making what you want. I have had so many things made from heaps of people on there. Same with ebay.

Good luck and happy shopping.