Thread: Diapers Arrived

Default Diapers Arrived

So my M4's and Molicares arrived. I got size medium and I think I should have opted for a smaller size. I'm about 140lbs with a 30 inch waist. I'm not super happy about how big they are on me.

They have a ton of padding which is cool, but like I said, the fit isn't that great. I tried sleeping in one last night, but the plastic backing was super hot and sticking to my skin, and the padding was too much. Wasn't comfortable at all.

Overall, I think I'm going to stick with my Goodnites until I can get some smaller sizes on order.

hey there i have the same problem with my cuddlz nappies they are medium but i think the smaller ones would be better as im the same in waist as you. The problem comes more at night with a bigger nappy as its not a snug fit so i can get a damp feeling when wet over night and as they are very thick i have the same problem with getting to hot as well. But with all that said i still love them very much just think i might get the small next time. we live and learn might i say that if you get some sung fitting underwear you can put them over your nappy and that helps with keeping the nappy snug for a better fit and may be a bit of baby powder on your thighs can help to stop the nappy from sticking when to hot. Hope that may help you out a bit. little leo

Hey Leo, thanks for the reply. I think I'm just going to retire them for now. They're impossible to hide under clothes, and I actually like being able to take the Goodnites on and off if I want. Plus the waistline on these things is super high.

I think I just prefer the low profile design of pull up style diapers. Might look and see if I can't find some other good pull ups. Have any suggestions?

hey no problem no i have never found any really good adult pull ups only drynites 8-15 as they have the elastic leg guards and a lot of the adult pull ups don't not really shore why this is and the side bands on adult pull ups are not so great im just not into them at all. Some think i have found with drynites is that the girls ones hold a bit more then the boys ones wired hu lol. i wear the age uk cloth back adult nappies they are great as they hold a lot and are good for the money and i have no problem with getting to hot in them as they are cloth back. But being a AB i love the cute prints on the cuddlz so i find my self going back to them. hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by hentaisensai View Post
    So my M4's and Molicares arrived. I got size medium and I think I should have opted for a smaller size. I'm about 140lbs with a 30 inch waist. I'm not super happy about how big they are on me.

They have a ton of padding which is cool, but like I said, the fit isn't that great. I tried sleeping in one last night, but the plastic backing was super hot and sticking to my skin, and the padding was too much. Wasn't comfortable at all.

Overall, I think I'm going to stick with my Goodnites until I can get some smaller sizes on order.
    Try to tape the bottom tapes up and the top tapes down over the bottom tapes to form an X. It may make the diaper a bit smaller for you and more snug.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Try to tape the bottom tapes up and the top tapes down over the bottom tapes to form an X. It may make the diaper a bit smaller for you and more snug.
    Thanks Krone, I'll give that a try and see if it helps at all.