Thread: Greetings again from down under

Default Greetings again from down under

Hey all,
    Alisha here again, I'm sitting here while my son is asleep. I thought I might introduce myself a bit better as in my mind is a bit cleared and a bit stress free -laughing-.
    Well where do I start?
    My name is Alisha, my age is nineteen years old, I'm a single mother. I live in New Zealand. I enjoy the company of friends, a good old music in the background while we catch up, maybe just sitting around having a coffee or tea, and a cookie or 2. I enjoy making new friends. I like being around people all the time, but sometimes I would rather be alone, don't worry I will tell you and I won't bite hard (snapping).
    If you ever want to know me better, leave me a reply on my thread and I'll get back to you when I can.

Thank you for reading my thread

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it and make lots of friends

what brings you here?
    feel free to share if you would like to.

What brings me here?
    Hmm. New friends, new social life, new everything. I just want to share my thoughts and feelings on a few topics that have been on my mind.
    I might post a thread up about teen pregnancy and PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome). I can't voice that type of topics on my Facebook page cause
    people are judgemental and all the rest on my page, I just want to delete it but I keep it cause of friends (that I have) and family.

I've read a little about it, seems insulin, the lowering of same is considered one of a few options, hope all is well, and it's good to see you here