Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a good set of cloth diapers

Default Looking for a good set of cloth diapers

Hi all I have always been torn between cloth and disposable. As much as disposables are great for convenience and feel and look. I would like to get into a good pair of cloth diapers. My question is, is there a good cloth diaper out their ether in stores or online for a 38 in waist and 220lbs? I would like to do this for economical resons.

Baby-pants.com Prefold Diapers

I recommend the twil prefolds. I am 24/7 in them and they're working great. Stay away from adultclothdiaper.com's prefolds though. They use a vintage style that makes it too long and not wide enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Hi all I have always been torn between cloth and disposable. As much as disposables are great for convenience and feel and look. I would like to get into a good pair of cloth diapers. My question is, is there a good cloth diaper out their ether in stores or online for a 38 in waist and 220lbs? I would like to do this for economical resons.
    Here's another option if your interested. www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com There are a lot of various prints and styles available here. These are AIO's that are about the best out there. There's no PVC used in
    these diapers. They have PUL liners which makes them a lot easier to take care of as far as washing and drying goes.
    Last edited by oleman72; 09-Aug-2013 at 18:56.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Here's another option if your interested. www.dependeco-adult-diaper.com There are a lot of various prints and styles available here. These are AIO's that are about the best out there. There's no PVC used in
    these diapers. They have PUL liners which makes them a lot easier to take care of as far as washing and drying goes.
    Thank you I will check them out

I get my cotton diapers, nice and thick from NiceDiaper.com, love them

If you would like adult versions of the modern baby cloth diapers you could try these pocket diapers:
    Snap-EZ Shopping

I have a pair and they are fantastic.

I get mine from babykins there plastic pants are great too.

Thank you all. I decided on a diaper and booster pad from all in one adult baby cloth diapers mentioned by oleman72. Thank all of you again for all the recomindations. Once I get them in I will try to get a picture of them up.