Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hello, I'm Paddedwolf and I am 19 years old. I have been reading and enjoying posts and threads from this site for years now and I finally found the nerve to join. I have loved diapers for as long as I can remeber then finding out online back in middle school that I wasn't alone. Finding people in the AB/DL community was a great thing for me.

I am a University Student studying to be a commercial pilot. I absolutely love flying! I also enjoy listening to music and playing my fiddle. I am also into video games. I love sitting down and playing Mario, Sonic, or The Legend of Zelda.

I hope to get to know alot of you soon!!

Your friend, Padddedwolf

Awesome to find a fellow mate interested in Zelda, are you a Ocarina of Time fan by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Hello, I'm Paddedwolf and I am 19 years old.
    <snip>
    Ooooh, what interesting details!

It's a relief to hear that some people actually DO discover their interests are common, early on -- really glad for you! This place is great

You play the fiddle, that's so cool! Have you been playing long? (I wonder about the number of people who start with instruments because they just feel like it and those whose parents pushed them into it!) My S/O went to high school with someone who's getting famous with his fiddle (and/or violin ... I think he plays both).

Video games are excellent. I have very fond "youth-hood" memories of Mario 64! But I think you're in good company, it seems lots of folks here are gamers.

And flying!!!!! OK. I admit, sometimes I think about giving up my mundane little life for whatever's necessary to be on planes all. the. time. I love being up in the air, can't imagine how it would be to try and pay attention to what you're doing at the same time! I imagine being a pilot is a pretty good living though.

I find flying intoxicating! Every time I get to fly somewhere I just look out and melt into the sky. (I say intoxicating; I mean ..... It's like drugs.) I don't know why, I feel so cozy and at home and free as soon as the wheels come off the ground, but the best thing is being up in and above the clouds. It's a gosh-darn spiritual affinity, I tell you. I think my spirit animal is a sky manatee.

Welcome to the forums

Welcome. I'm a pilot too and also a new member here. Just wondering what kind of fiddle music you play. I'm also a musician, pretty cool feeling to find normal like minded folks here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenterro View Post
    Awesome to find a fellow mate interested in Zelda, are you a Ocarina of Time fan by chance?
    Yes I am a big fan of Ocarina of Time fan!! I would play hours of it at a time. I am also a big fan of Windwaker. They kind of battle it out for my number one favorite slot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    Ooooh, what interesting details!

It's a relief to hear that some people actually DO discover their interests are common, early on -- really glad for you! This place is great

You play the fiddle, that's so cool! Have you been playing long? (I wonder about the number of people who start with instruments because they just feel like it and those whose parents pushed them into it!) My S/O went to high school with someone who's getting famous with his fiddle (and/or violin ... I think he plays both).

Video games are excellent. I have very fond "youth-hood" memories of Mario 64! But I think you're in good company, it seems lots of folks here are gamers.

And flying!!!!! OK. I admit, sometimes I think about giving up my mundane little life for whatever's necessary to be on planes all. the. time. I love being up in the air, can't imagine how it would be to try and pay attention to what you're doing at the same time! I imagine being a pilot is a pretty good living though.

I find flying intoxicating! Every time I get to fly somewhere I just look out and melt into the sky. (I say intoxicating; I mean ..... It's like drugs.) I don't know why, I feel so cozy and at home and free as soon as the wheels come off the ground, but the best thing is being up in and above the clouds. It's a gosh-darn spiritual affinity, I tell you. I think my spirit animal is a sky manatee.

Welcome to the forums

I have been playing the fiddle for 5 years, but I haven't got seriously into it till recently. Yes flying is intoxicating I absolutely LOVE it! I much rather be flying then driving my car any day and yes I too have lots of good memories playing Super Mario 64!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Welcome. I'm a pilot too and also a new member here. Just wondering what kind of fiddle music you play. I'm also a musician, pretty cool feeling to find normal like minded folks here.
    I like playing bluegrass and Irish fiddle. I'm very happy to have met another pilot here!

Sweet! I'm a bluegrass picker myself. Got a little band going.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Sweet! I'm a bluegrass picker myself. Got a little band going.
    That's cool man!

Welcome I'm nineteen too, but I'm a single mother with a beautiful baby boy. I like music also. I don't wear diapers but I might have to soon, really weak bladder and other personal reasons too. I hope we can become friends . Have fun at Uni

Hey welcome to the site hope you are enjoying it and make lots of friends. Being a pilot is awsome