Thread: Greetings from down under

Default Greetings from down under

Hello there,
    I am new to this site, so here's my intro.

My name is Alisha, I am nineteen years old. I have a baby, called Henry-John. I live in New Zealand.
    The reason why I'm on this site, is to look for other friends, talk to other people about some personal issues, and read stories .
    If you would like to get to know me, add me and we can get to know each other .

Thanks for reading my little blog :P

Hi Alisha,
    Welcome, I see you are just over the 'trench'. This is a great place, lots to talk about, read and digest. Hope you enjoy this beautiful place just as much as I do

Hi Alleybear from the other side of the world. Welcome to the community. A very supportive community at that. You will find that most topics are talked about here. Again Welcome.

hey there and welcome i'm little leo i hope you make lots of friends and will have lots to chat about and may be see you around. super hugs little leo

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I had the privilege of visiting your beautiful country a few years ago and I can't wait to go back! Franz Joseph and Milford Sound and the Moeraki Boulders were especially memorable.

Stay dry and happy!

Thank you everyone. Hugs to all.
    NZ is a beautiful place to live.