Thread: Loaded Pamper Man

Default Loaded Pamper Man

Howdy! I am a married man who has bedwetting issues. I can't say that I hate it, as I have long had an attraction to wearing and using diapers since I was a young child. I never understood why, but quit fighting those feelings a long time ago.
    As a young kid I would make diapers out of whatever was available whenever I had the opportunity. I was caught loading my pants on more than one occasion. I was astonished once I found out there were such a thing as adult diapers and even more surprised once I first got online and realized I was not alone.
    I have been a "lurker" on many forums over the years and I am not always online, though I used to post pics a number of years ago.
    I currently wear the Unique Wellness Brief, but have worn Attends, Molicare and a number of other diapers over the years.
    I am an avid fisherman and thoroughly enjoy multiple forms of history. I love classic rock and despise synthetic music like rap.

Hello and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative intro. As you have already found out that you are not alone and there is a lot of us that have done what you mentioned.

Again welcome to the group and we will see you in the forums.

yay! another rocker! you and I are in the same boat. I love classic rock, 80's pop and new wave.
    I play the keytar and write my own music.