Thread: Finding baby cloth

Default Finding baby cloth

Hey what store is the best place to find baby cloth that size youth 16 or so. Looking for footie pajamas in particular. Also and store would sell plastic pants that would fit me. Not trying to buy online if I can help it. Hard to get pagages past Parrents.

The only footed PJ's you will find in stares are the girls kind. Not sure of your size but when I was 19 I could fit into the large Gerber size plastic pants. You may need the stretch the leg opening some so that don't cut into your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    Hey what store is the best place to find baby cloth that size youth 16 or so. Looking for footie pajamas in particular. Also and store would sell plastic pants that would fit me. Not trying to buy online if I can help it. Hard to get pagages past Parrents.
    For footed PJs Target is probably your best bet. You may have to wait until closer to winter for them to stock youth/adult sizes. Walmart may have them too. Finding adult size plastic pants locally and not online is likely to be hard. Your best bet is a medical supply store.

If shipping is a problem, you can have things shipped to a UPS store for a small charge ($5, I think). Fedex will let you pickup at Fedex stores without an extra charge. There's also general delivery at the post office, or a PO Box (about $50/year), although that will only work for USPS mail.

P.S. Your avatar is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    The only footed PJ's you will find in stares are the girls kind. Not sure of your size but when I was 19 I could fit into the large Gerber size plastic pants. You may need the stretch the leg opening some so that don't cut into your legs.
    Thanks for the help also how tall are u just to see if I would fit in them too