Thread: Unexpected Diaper Find

Default Unexpected Diaper Find

I am a realtor and one of my responsibilities as a foreclosure agent is to do valuations on properties with mortgages in default. I did an inspection today on a vacant home where the homeowner moved out over a year ago.

As I was walking through the house, which was filled with abandoned junk, I noticed a large supply of incontinence products in the master bathroom. There were pads, belted undergarments, protective underwear of varying size and absorbancy, bed pads and about 18 diapers. The diapers have a blue plastic cover and it says Wings on the tapes. They are fairly thin (normally wear Dry 24/7), but super crinkly.

The normal procedure for these houses is for the bank to clean out the home and prepare it for marketing. I figured it was better for me to put them to good use rather than having them sent to the landfill unused. I am really looking forward to try everything.

Anyone else find diapers unexpectedly?

Something about the same way you did. My brother had rented his house out and when they left they left behind about 2 cases of Depends undergarments. Under pads and other IC products.