Thread: Hello World

Default Hello World

Hey Everybody,

I'm TheLastCaper, or just TLC for short. I'm strictly a DL and I've had an urge to wear diapers ever since I was about 7 years old when I went to daycare and there were pull-ups under the sink in the bathroom and I decided to put one on. Ever since then I've craved diapers. Throughout my earlier teenage years I'd go the the store and buy Goodnites and Huggies diapers whenever I could.

Just last year, I started my college career and I found that I finally had the freedom to get my hands on premium adult diapers. I've since tried a sample pack of Bambino Bellisimos, a bag of Dry 24/7's, and this summer I ordered myself a case of Abena M4's. All of these diapers were amazing but the 24/7's were my favorites. That's about all I've got and thanks for having me here!

hey welcome to the sitei hope you enjoy it and make some friends i'm sure you will!best of luck *cuddles*

Hello TheLastCaper!

Having more freedom and your own little palace is always a great way of doing things you could never have done at your parents house! I wouldn't want to miss that too.

Perhaps you would also like to tell us something about your non-DL interests? It's always nice getting to know people a bit.

Anyway, welcome to adisc!

Hi and welcome to the community. I'm an IC person and agree that the thicker the diaper the better. I also like wear them.