Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comficare M10

Default Comficare M10

I am a bit surprised that I didn't find any topic on this new diaper yet. Or, I am bad at searching.
    So...

Here is the ComfiCare M10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comficare-m10-packung.jpg 
Views:	2915 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	17969

so, the society is for Germany and is targeting Europe (I don't know if there will be oversea shipping).
    It's a brand new diaper with tons of pros, but I wanted to point two out :
    - high absorbency (I would compare it to the Drycare 24/7)
    - with a white PE outer cover (cloth-backed hater, it's for you)

If I can't convince you that this diaper can hold a lot, maybe this video will :

Impressive, isn't ?

The diapers are going to be sold 35,64€ for a 36 diapers packages. It's a bit pricey but you probably will have to change less often. It's not that far from the price of the drycare.

This diaper is the result of the work of two people, one being IC, this product is really aiming to fill the need of incontinent. thus, it seems to be a very high quality product.
    And while they have some difficulties to begin the sales due to problems with manufacturing and shipping, they are working really hard with the customer needs in mind.

Currently, the diapers (only in size M) are being shipped and they are working on setting a new website for sales.
    The diapers will probably be available for ordering at the end of the month or at the beginning of September.

The website : Deutsch - ComfiCare

The blog of their society : Blog
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 14-Aug-2013 at 03:21. Reason: user requested

Well that has my interest. Hopefully we can get them here in the US.

Aye, nearly forgot about them, so thanks for the update!

I don't know how much they changed since their old prototype ~6 months ago, besides the design obviously, sadly ;). Although not everyone may like hearts on his/her diaper.

But anyway, the sample I had... I'd hardly call it "a product that is really aiming to fill the need of incontinent". Perhaps for the night, otherwise it's still better suited for AB's and DL's, in my opinion.
    And fyi, they're from the same chinese producer as the fabine, as far as I know. Regarding the size and so on... though way cheaper actually, which is a benefit.

Honestly, Just the plain thought of sitting in the equivalent of 4,5 liters of my own urine is APPALLING!

I'm Incontinent (and a bedwetter)...
    But I don't see a single time where I would need/choose to wear such a diaper.
    it's going to be THICK, and I LIKE TO CHANGE after a few hours.
    And during one night I never will produce close to 5 liters of urine (hell I don't produce five liters for an entire 24 hours I guess).
    So what's the sense? (maybe for "care" facilities that like to leave the folks sit in their own excrements for 12+ hours (how lovely...)).

But what that product has to do with "the needs of the incontinent" I hardly can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Honestly, Just the plain thought of sitting in the equivalent of 4,5 liters of my own urine is APPALLING!

I'm Incontinent (and a bedwetter)...
    But I don't see a single time where I would need/choose to wear such a diaper.
    it's going to be THICK, and I LIKE TO CHANGE after a few hours.
    And during one night I never will produce close to 5 liters of urine (hell I don't produce five liters for an entire 24 hours I guess).
    So what's the sense? (maybe for "care" facilities that like to leave the folks sit in their own excrements for 12+ hours (how lovely...)).

But what that product has to do with "the needs of the incontinent" I hardly can tell.
    There are plenty of products out there that will work for you just fine. However, there is a GREAT number of people who cannot STAND a paper-thin diaper that feels, to them, like a piece of underwear with a little tissue in it. Or, a piece of Saran Wrap with a little tissue in it; if it has a plastic backing. I am one of those people, counting the days when the Dry 24/7 diapers are back in production, and I have my prescription on hand along with my receipt for compensation.

Meanwhile, EP01, you are free to choose any pull-on or "granny panty" that makes you feel the most comfortable. You do what works for you. I only ask that you be willing to understand the needs of others, especially those who are more physically sensitive, and need something more substantial. Please note that I still support your methods to manage your medical condition, and also respect your opinions.

But what that product has to do with "the needs of the incontinent" I hardly can tell.[/QUOTE]

--------------

Don't ya just love some of those non-sequiturs?

And yes, FIVE (5) liters is well over ONE GALLON of liquid. Lord John! That's maybe eight or nine pounds of weight suspended in the crotch area...simple physics (weights and measures) points out
    the absurdity of this...really.

I suppose it comes with six sets of tapes to support it? Otherwise, same category as Fabine - Overkill, until better support is arranged. Even then, I tend to change more than once a day.

Too bad they arnt available in the USA just like every other diaper worth spending money on, However I think 4-5 liters of urine capacity is total bs. I would say 2 at most which is still plenty to get a heavy wetter like myself through 8 hours of sleep without leaking. I have always used dry24/7 at night which was more than enough but now that they are gone i have gone to abena and they are going downhill fast. I guess I have to move to europe to get diapers worth a crap!