Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many diapers have you taken from the trash

Default How many diapers have you taken from the trash

Whem i was a kid I used to take diapers from the trash at my friends house and sometimes other places how about everyone else
    Last edited by repaidiob; 07-Aug-2013 at 22:08.

No i cant say i have ever dun that not shore if i would want to either

No, even at my most desperate I made them out of towels/shirts rather than take used ones.

I don't think anyone will comment telling the truth if they have. I think they would be shunned out of the community and this thread is probably gonna start some drama.

I bet kratox is right no one will tell the truth I'm absolutely sure I'm not the only one who has ever done this not proud of it and don't anymore but I bet that's how alot got them when they were younger

That's not a good thing to do in the first place. It could lead to all kinds of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    That's not a good thing to do in the first place. It could lead to all kinds of problems.
    I don't think anyone's advocating doing it, I think that they just want to know if anyone has done it. In answer to the question no I have not.

One time when I was around 15, I was using the bathroom at a restaurant and there was a girl's Pull-Up in the stall trash can. I was tempted just to take it out and look at it, though I thought better of the idea.