Thread: Super undies are the best

Thumbs up Super undies are the best

I bought my first pair of super undies last summer when the original super undies kids Site listed them in a xxxl. I watched the Site for weeks and all of asudden they had triple x large. They only sold them for about a week and a half and stopped, I can only figure demand was huge. Recently they have been selling adult sizes at the Site is directly related to the original super undies Site but if you are not real big you can fit in the kids sizes just fine I have. A 29-30 inch waist and I am really comfortable in the kids size xxl and xxxl. AND the best part is you can get the kids sizes at a huge discount at cloth diaper outlet .com I got three pairs for under fifty dollars and I just love them. If you wear diapers every night these can save you lots of money and washing them is so easy. If you have any questions about super undies let me know!!!!!!

Default Pictures of my super undies

Pictures of super undies Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000335.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	18340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000338.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	18339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000339.jpg 
Views:	457 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	18338
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 06-Sep-2013 at 06:34. Reason: removing crotch shots

I believe you can still fit the largest adult size at

Quote Originally Posted by repaidiob View Post
    I believe you can still fit the largest adult size at

Largest size list 34-36" I'm around 40" and I would risk them if I had the money at this moment but I'm not sure if they would fit even if can fit fine into largest size of GoodNites, I've contacted them and they never ever replied about my questions (been around 6 momths, I've retried 3 times already and so far nothing) wonder if its just a fake website that just want to make fun of people or they really have what they claim they sell...

Quote Originally Posted by wetatnight View Post
    It would be nice if they had bigger sizes
    Would love it too, but I don't think they can do it, I guess for the current adult sizes they offer, they use the same machine that make the ones for kids and this is the max size they could do with the same machine, or something like that...

Wow I didn't realize how many larger diaper wearing people there were would ever one buy them id they had larger sizes

They've always looked nice to me but pricey, as I recall. I've been buying training pants from Baby Pants and really like them. I get the lighter weight, Almost a Big Kid.

I've got a few pairs of the night pants. They are pretty nice.