Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite season?

Default What's your favorite season?

Spring, summer, fall, or winter. :3

For me, it's always been winter. I remember even in elementary Winter was the time of year that everything just seemed to buzz. The world feels lighter, the air smells cleaner, and few things seem to bother me during that time of year. It also brings out the most in me, as I seem to do my best writings during the season. <3

All the seasons are wonderful in their own special ways. My favourite, though, is Spring. It's like the world is waking up again after a quiet, cold winter. I'm always happiest during the Spring. That said, I think every season is wonderful in its own way!

I've always loved winter myself, though I may be a bit partial as my birthday falls during the winter. Beyond that though, I love how bright the night sky becomes during the winter and the way the snow hangs in the sky. It's also the time of year when one can best view the Northern Lights. Also, I get to wear some of my favorite wool sweaters and can also wear my sleeper AND bundle up with blankets without getting too hot.

Summer, definitely summer.

Followed by spring and autumn,

Can't stand winter

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Summer, definitely summer.

Followed by spring and autumn,

Can't stand winter
    Ditto .... Winter blows.

its nearly a tie between winter and autumn, leaning more towards autumn. i like how in autumn everything starts to change color as well as the days get to be more bearable as compared to summer, the air becomes drier which i prefer dry air and it reminds me of my first home in cali, cooler nights too. But im pretty sure i like winter more, i love the cooler weather, and theres always the chance for snow or ice which i really love, the world seems cleaner, and far more enjoyable, i feel more energized and in my element, oh and i get to wear coats and jackets which are my favorite item of clothing and are also great at hiding diapers, and my birthday is January though i dont really think this makes me enjoy winter better.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Spring, summer, fall, or winter. :3

For me, it's always been winter. I remember even in elementary Winter was the time of year that everything just seemed to buzz. The world feels lighter, the air smells cleaner, and few things seem to bother me during that time of year. It also brings out the most in me, as I seem to do my best writings during the season. <3
    Winter! So many awesome abdl things to wear and it's cold out. Plus I stay inside anyhow.

Being a runner, I like the early fall and spring because those seasons have the best running weather which, as we all know, is the most important thing in the world. Winter here in Ottawa is made bearable by freezing the Rideau Canal in wintertime and turning it into the world's largest skating surface as verified by the Guinness book of records.

I like facets of all four seasons, but after a while, I still yearn for the next one.

Late Spring/early Summer, just the right temp and you get both the melt for the rapids and nice views while mountain biking.