Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction of SisterSister

Default Introduction of SisterSister

My name is Karen. I am a 65 year old post operative transsexual. I am retired from a multinational tree killer conglomerate. I recently moved from the city to the country. I just bought a computer after many years without one. About six months ago I started having urinary problems and became incontinent though not completely. I have to wear a pad to stay dry. My favorite interests are dogs especially Pomeranian's, n-scale trains and making plastic tank models . Oh by the way I was married July 16 to Lodge Wrecker a member here.

Welcome SisterSister! Ashamedly, I don't do a lot of greetings here... I make an exception for you, because littlelodgewrecker (a.k.a Fiver) as you probably know, is one of my dearest friends here! I'm anxious to get to know more about you, and obviously allowances for giving you time to get the hang of things here...

I am curious...would you have been inclined to join ADISC, had it not been for the recently developed IC?

Emergency exits are two to the front, two to the side, and two to the rear... ;-)

Warmest Welcomes,
    -Marka

Hey ya SisterSister and welcome of course!

And oh! Pomeranian's are really cute. I guess you and littlelodgewrecker own one or some. If yes what his/her or their names? I'm always curious about that ;)

Anyway, have fun on adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Welcome SisterSister! Ashamedly, I don't do a lot of greetings here... I make an exception for you, because littlelodgewrecker (a.k.a Fiver) as you probably know, is one of my dearest friends here! I'm anxious to get to know more about you, and obviously allowances for giving you time to get the hang of things here...

I am curious...would you have been inclined to join ADISC, had it not been for the recently developed IC?

Emergency exits are two to the front, two to the side, and two to the rear... ;-)

Warmest Welcomes,
    -Marka
    Hi Marka,
    Fiver is telling me to be caddy. But I do not know how to be caddy since I have never been caddy in 65 years. I just am myself.

I joined to be social.

I had heard from Fiver all about you for many months and wanted to meet you.

I also want to meet the other girls. I have let myself become isolated from the community.

Being IC gives me something in common with the group.

I also am interested in the sissy forum and the furry forum.

Hopefully we can become friends like you and Fiver. I am a totally different person then Fiver. I am an engineer and tend to think and write very straight forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ozbub,

You are right. We should have had a honeymoon.

I guess when you have been married before and are older a honeymoon is not important anymore.

Also we spent all our money buying a house out in the country and away from the city.

We also just bought me my own computer. I would rather have the computer instead of a honeymoon. I will get many hours of enjoyment out of the computer.

Fiver and I want to spend the rest of our lives together and take care of each other. This is more important then a honeymoon.

so She says; i want to go back to Hawaii, but don't tell Her i said so.....

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya SisterSister and welcome of course!

And oh! Pomeranian's are really cute. I guess you and littlelodgewrecker own one or some. If yes what his/her or their names? I'm always curious about that

Anyway, have fun on adisc!
    Hi daLira,

We own 2 pomeranians. Their names are McBeth and Braveheart. littlelodgewrecker calls them doggie doggie and hound doggie. They are 8 years old and I have had them since they were 8 weeks. They are really cute and they know it. They are a little spoiled but well disciplined.

I am glad to finally be a member of adics. I have heard so much about adics from littlelodgewrecker that I had to join when I got my own computer.

We now sit side by side in the LR and do adics. We share what we are doing.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to go to Hawaii again. That would be an awesome honeymoon. Unfortunately you can not RV from here to there.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSister View Post
    Hi Marka,
    Fiver is telling me to be caddy. But I do not know how to be caddy since I have never been caddy in 65 years. I just am myself.
    Well that's the best way to be for sure...don't be surprised though, if after a time here...you get a sudden compulsion to stand a few words on end ;-) Some of it for comedy relief as it sometimes gets intense, or somber here...but also, we do get pretty playful too! ...Obviously you do have a sense of humor...you married 'Fiver' lol ;-)

Although: Definition of CATTY
    : resembling a cat; especially : slyly spiteful : malicious <made several catty comments>
    ...we use it with no genuine intent to hurt...a little 'friendly-fire' if you will...

I joined to be social.

I had heard from Fiver all about you for many months and wanted to meet you.

I also want to meet the other girls. I have let myself become isolated from the community.

Being IC gives me something in common with the group.

I also am interested in the sissy forum and the furry forum.
    Thank you, and I hope that your time here is as rewarding, educational, and touching for you, as it is for so many the rest of us!

Hopefully we can become friends like you and Fiver. I am a totally different person then Fiver. I am an engineer and tend to think and write very straight forward.

- - - Updated - - -

"..."..."
    I would like that very much! ...and rest assured...I believe that there is only one 'Fiver' ! Hopefully, my ramblings won't be too abstract for you to take in ;-)

-Marka

Hi daLira,

We own 2 pomeranians. Their names are McBeth and Braveheart. littlelodgewrecker calls them doggie doggie and hound doggie. They are 8 years old and I have had them since they were 8 weeks. They are really cute and they know it. They are a little spoiled but well disciplined.

I am glad to finally be a member of adics. I have heard so much about adics from littlelodgewrecker that I had to join when I got my own computer.

We now sit side by side in the LR and do adics. We share what we are doing.
    How rude of her... 'Tis quite a thing ignoring such great names! *giggle*

No, anyway, I think those are well chosen names. Mcbeth rings somehow... about being a dog name in a way, but it's unusual in my country.
    And William Wallace... ;) I think naming a dog Braveheart is cute in a way, and compassiante. It kind of characterizes.

And it's good to hear that you two are having a great time together on adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Well that's the best way to be for sure...don't be surprised though, if after a time here...you get a sudden compulsion to stand a few words on end ;-) Some of it for comedy relief as it sometimes gets intense, or somber here...but also, we do get pretty playful too! ...Obviously you do have a sense of humor...you married 'Fiver' lol ;-)

Although: Definition of CATTY
    : resembling a cat; especially : slyly spiteful : malicious <made several catty comments>
    ...we use it with no genuine intent to hurt...a little 'friendly-fire' if you will...

Thank you, and I hope that your time here is as rewarding, educational, and touching for you, as it is for so many the rest of us!

I would like that very much! ...and rest assured...I believe that there is only one 'Fiver' ! Hopefully, my ramblings won't be too abstract for you to take in ;-)

-Marka
    You are right. I am confused. I want to respond but I am not sure what I am responding to. Here goes:

I agree there is only one Fiver. I have known her since 1992. I guess that is 21 years.

I think I will get much out being a member once I get the hang of things and when I become more experienced with the computer.

I hope you and everyone else will be patient with me as I stumble around

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    How rude of her... 'Tis quite a thing ignoring such great names! *giggle*

No, anyway, I think those are well chosen names. Mcbeth rings somehow... about being a dog name in a way, but it's unusual in my country.
    And William Wallace... I think naming a dog Braveheart is cute in a way, and compassiante. It kind of characterizes.

And it's good to hear that you two are having a great time together on adisc.
    I agree with you. I feel McBeth and Braveheart are great names. McBeth in particular is a unique and unusual name.

I named them when I was doing Scottish stuff like attending highland games.