Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Howdy everyone,
    My name is Gil i am 36 yrs old and live in a desert EL Paso TX.
    I was in the military for 11 yrs and recently got medically discharged from active service. I have seen this forumn in the past as a guest and thought it's time to take the plunge and try to be a part of this awesome community.

I currently work for the Army as a civilian and have been married for just over a year. My wife is aware of my DL-ism and its been wonderful.
    My other interests include hunting, martial arts, video editing and of course MMA, and the NFL.

I have been a DL for a very long time and my favorite diapers are the Attends from the 90's. I hope to have fun interaction here and hope to benefit this place.

adios amigos!

Hello Gil. Welcome to the group and Thank You for my freedom.

This is a very nice intro.

Texas, Football and Hunting; is that not the definition of a redundancy?

Welcome to the group.

Egor, thank you for the warm welcome. Yes texas, hunting and football are mandatory down here lol. I actually haven't been hunting in 5 yrs so I hope to go this year.

You're quite welcome for thanking me for my service. The army has given me so much and I was honored to serve.

Anyway thanks again and I'll be posting around lol.