Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the people in Portland OR

Default the people in Portland OR

Hi. I hear portland is very wierd, liberal, and accepting of others. Just curious If i were to ask people in portland that I am an ABDL would they care? Like what if I wore a diaper everyday to college, would people think it were wierd

If you wear just a diaper, try to flaunt it, etc people will state at you no matter where you are.

If you be discreet about wearing, no one will likely notice anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by huggiesboy123 View Post
    Hi. I hear portland is very wierd, liberal, and accepting of others. Just curious If i were to ask people in portland that I am an ABDL would they care? Like what if I wore a diaper everyday to college, would people think it were wierd
    Well my question here is, how are they going to know you are wearing a diaper? How obvious are you going to make it?

greetings Mr. Huggiesboy;
    i noted that you have not availed yourself of the greeting and into forum to introduce yourself as of yet, so i don't have any background on you (i invite you to do so in the near future). at any rate, that makes it just a bit hard to understand in what vain to take your question.... but as i was born and raised in the city in question, i will give it a try.

from my current viewpoint of living in the Puget Sound area, i now see Portland as provincial, if not down right quaint in nature. where they tend to be gay-friendly for the most part, i see my former fellow protlanders as less than worldly. that is to say if your in the 65 plus club, walk with a cane and get lost at the end of your front steps; well then you can probably get away in diapers and a tee-shirt and slippers. and your when neighbors find you wondering around the street in front of your house, they will kindly guild you back to your front-door.... (smile).

but if your a young and pulling crap like that (or simply sharing too much personal info with the neighbor), you can likely expect a very different response... (depending of course on just what part of portland you are in at the time).

of course, i can't speak for all portlanders.
    just my parody of them....

Oh it would definitely depend on what part of town and the time of day, but I am sure the "Peoples Republic Vera-ville" would just stop and stare.

But there is parts of the town they would call the cops, and the PPD are not noted for there liberal point of view, and the letter of the law is a wide street to some.
    Remember they are in the news for excessive force and such lovely acts as putting dead opossums on the front step of sole food restaurants.

Its the politicians that are slow to act.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Oh it would definitely depend on what part of town and the time of day, but I am sure the "Peoples Republic Vera-ville" would just stop and stare.

But there is parts of the town they would call the cops, and the PPD are not noted for there liberal point of view, and the letter of the law is a wide street to some.
    Remember they are in the news for excessive force and such lovely acts as putting dead opossums on the front step of sole food restaurants.

Its the politicians that are slow to act.
    Oh Man!
    i remember that..... was there at the time!
    in fact i got stopped (by the portland public pigs) very near there when i first came out (30 years ago). needless to say, i was very dressed and though it was a simple "right turn on red".... it was no time at all before there were five pig-cars parked in and around my truck. all coming up to my window and asking me really dumb questions....

Not necessarily flaunt the abdl side to strangers. but if i made a few friends in portland and told them all i am an abdl. would their reactions as a whole be different from peoples reactions in let's say, southern California. I would hope the people in portland would be more accepting and won't care.

Quote Originally Posted by huggiesboy123 View Post
    Not necessarily flaunt the abdl side to strangers. but if i made a few friends in portland and told them all i am an abdl. would their reactions as a whole be different from peoples reactions in let's say, southern California. I would hope the people in portland would be more accepting and won't care.
    It depends on the people. Portland's doesn't have just ultra-liberal, free self-expression hippies just as San Fransisco doesn't.

thank you all for the reply. Sorry I haven't introduced myself. I am a very shy person and honestly I don't really wish to make friends online. I'd rather indulge by myself and let that stay in my personal life. soory :/ maybe later on I will become more open and what not. now that i look at it, my question is kind of silly. but thanks anyways!