Thread: Baby furry for a newbie

Default Baby furry for a newbie

I am waiting for the right time in my finances to buy fury baby stuff. I am trying to fix my budget for diapers 24/7 right now.

I am a newbie at the furry thing but I have always loved the art. I am working on a fursona right now that would be a cross between a cat and a pony.

Is anyone else here in the same boat as me? I know I am new to this but I can honestly say that I have been dreaming to be a AB/DL for a while. When I say dreamming I mean vivid dreams at night and continous thoughts about being in diapers with many baby activities going on. I was botherd by it at first but I came to the ability to accept it.

Considering this is a forum dedicated to ABDLs, I'd presume there's at least a couple people who have dreams about it on occasion. Care to elaborate on the question more? It's a bit hard to discuss something so vague (Especially when it pertains to what the forums is based around, but not one specific thing).

Also, in regard to your acceptance issue, this is a fairly common trait of ABDLs who are newly "Out" to themselves. It passes with time, but the only one who can make your feel better about it is yourself.

Regards,
    Eulogy.

A pony/cat hybrid? No, never heard of someone with a fursona like that before. It's... strange, although original. Then again, I've never seen anyone else that has a Hare Indian as a fursona. Probably because my species has been extinct for over 200 years.

What kind of "babyfur stuff" were you planning to buy? Apart from diapers, of course, what are you pondering? Plushies? A collar? An animal-themed footed pajama (or a kirigumi)?

I know I was vague about this. I think I was kind of tired when I wrote this sorry. My question is; is there anyone else that is exploring baby fur and new like me? I am not new to the diaper thing but the recent change makes me new to baby fur. I got the general idea of an adult baby and if I really look at my life I think I may as well be an adult baby because I had the desires to play with my ponies and cuddle my Pinkie pie in footed PJ's for a long time.

I never really thought about going further until I had it with slipping into my DL fetish. I am a child of faith and I choose to make this non-sexual if I am AB/DL. Even if it is mild I want it to be something that replaces the fantasy that I am not proud of with a fantasy that I can live with. If that makes any since. I understand where I am at as an adult baby but I am wondering if there is anyone else that is new to baby fur. In general I feel like I am one of the few who don't understand the furry fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I know I was vague about this. I think I was kind of tired when I wrote this sorry. My question is; is there anyone else that is exploring baby fur and new like me? I am not new to the diaper thing but the recent change makes me new to baby fur. I got the general idea of an adult baby and if I really look at my life I think I may as well be an adult baby because I had the desires to play with my ponies and cuddle my Pinkie pie in footed PJ's for a long time.

I never really thought about going further until I had it with slipping into my DL fetish. I am a child of faith and I choose to make this non-sexual if I am AB/DL. Even if it is mild I want it to be something that replaces the fantasy that I am not proud of with a fantasy that I can live with. If that makes any since. I understand where I am at as an adult baby but I am wondering if there is anyone else that is new to baby fur. In general I feel like I am one of the few who don't understand the furry fandom.
    I will most likely have people disagree with me but, I got introduced to the furry community through my DL interests. I also have had DL interestes ever since I can remember, but that doesn't matter. I see it as your inner animal inside of you and you imagin a world were they react in the same way as we do, but they happen to be humioid animals. I apologies if this is vague. I am new to ADISC, but I'm not new to diaper loving. I also brohoof /) that your a brony I'm glad to be finding people like me

I got the general idea of an adult baby and if I really look at my life I think I may as well be an adult baby because I had the desires to play with my ponies and cuddle my Pinkie pie in footed PJ's for a long time.
    This might also have been said by a sissy, no offense. Ponies and footed pj's aren't an absolute indicator of being a babyfur, so are you sure that you want to involve yourself in something you don't understand? On the other paw, there are no real indicators of whether someone is a furry or not. Calling yourself one is usually enough, although most people will subliminally expect you to have a fursona (which you do).

I'd say: read the WikiFur page on babyfurs and do a little research. Try to find out what babyfurs are about and if that is what you want

Also look up furry stuff on other websites. See if you have a connection to it. I didn't get a full feeling for it till I realized that I enjoyed looking at furry pics that involved diapers over other diaper pics.

Some are into the art some are into fursuiting some are there fursona.
    Its up to you.giggles love being the cub I'm. :-)
    Welcome to the fandom check out toddlergirl on FA