Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really cool AB/DL romper

Default Really cool AB/DL romper

I just got one these rompers, they are really nice, the material is high quality, and the snaps located on the right shoulder and crouch are nicely attached, the romper seems to be made professionally because it has the company name and washing instructions on it as a tag-less tag. Also the message on the back near the rump is cute and funny. The seller has more available.

Thomas and Toddlers Adult Baby Rompers by Cushy Bums Clothiers Abdl Diaper Lover | eBay

I have the underwater one and they are very comfy. It's one of the better fitting items I've bought that I have not had to custom order.

I like Thomas and this is very cool looking. The price is good to. That would hold my diaper in place rel well.

I bought the Thomas one. It shipped very fast and fits very well. Super Comfortable!!!

Just bought the underwater one, thank's ++ for the post and idea!!!

Both are very nice rompers. I have tried one romper in the past and I could not get use to wearing it. I like wearing onesies better. I got one of my onesies the Jungle and Friends from I like it very much.

This will surprise nobody who knows me, but I really, really want the Thomas The Tank Engine romper. I'm a massive Thomas The Tank Engine fan. I've already got Thomas themed bedding, plushies, videos, magnets and so on, so a romper sounds like a good addition.

Does anyone know how big the X-Large are? There does not appear to be any sizing info on the site.