Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What If Question for fun: AB Community

Default What If Question for fun: AB Community

Hypothetically, what if there was an Adult Baby community where an AB could go live? What would you expect it would be like? Would it be a gated community, or an open neighborhood? Would it be in the middle of a city, or out in a hundred acre wood? Would there be a general store, for buying groceries and diapers and AB clothing? Would there be an orphanage for AB's without a mommy or daddy? What do you imagine a hypothetical AB community would be like, and where? What state/country would be the safest and best place to locate such a thing? How large do you think it would get?

We do need a place to call our own. Gated I would say so outsiders would have to be screened. An AB store would be a must. An ophanage would be great for those of us who have a problem finding some one. I would say a warmer climate so for those of us like to be in just our diapers and shirts could do that and feel like ourselves.

mine would be a little town for all AB to live and there would be a big park with big swings and big roundabout and a big sand pit with lots of toys and all the AB,s come out to play and all AB,s have mummy,s and daddy,s. it would be a small town with cute little homes and every one knows every one that way you can go on play dates. And the name of this town would be AB lane and i would make a phone call to god to tell him that no cloudy days only sunny days and god would giggle and say ok. there would be a ice cream van there to but he never gos away so all AB,s can have a ice cream when ever they want as long as you mummy or daddy say it ok. thers mine super hugs little leo

hmm i would have to say gated, and like little leo said it would have to have a nice park but also a nice area where daddies and mommies can go taking they're little ones in the prams (strollers for the Americans here) for nice walks, also a nice day-care so mommies and daddies can have some free time they could also help little ones learn their abc's and counting to 10 and the likes. a store is a must where you can buy all the essentials and the likes. though i think if it snowed as well as having sunny days it would be better as then all the little ones have chance to play around in the cold fluffy snow

For some reason, the idea of being around other people regressing really bothers me. I don't think I'd want to live in an ab town.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    We do need a place to call our own. Gated I would say so outsiders would have to be screened. An AB store would be a must. An ophanage would be great for those of us who have a problem finding some one. I would say a warmer climate so for those of us like to be in just our diapers and shirts could do that and feel like ourselves.
    It would need a huge toy store.

Still debating on if it should be a snowy climate, or a warm climate. I would enjoy wearing my diaper and a tshirt outside, but having snow ball fights sound fun. Also i really like having an excuse to wear footed pj's. Plus, wouldn't it be fun to be diapered with a stuffy next to a fireplace . Then again, it would be a lot of fun to play in the sand and the playground waddling around padded. Eh, i think it needs to be a climate area with full seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Still debating on if it should be a snowy climate, or a warm climate. I would enjoy wearing my diaper and a tshirt outside, but having snow ball fights sound fun. Also i really like having an excuse to wear footed pj's. Plus, wouldn't it be fun to be diapered with a stuffy next to a fireplace . Then again, it would be a lot of fun to play in the sand and the playground waddling around padded. Eh, i think it needs to be a climate area with full seasons.
    Snow for Christmas is a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    For some reason, the idea of being around other people regressing really bothers me. I don't think I'd want to live in an ab town.
    Probably jealousy :p

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    For this reason I would probably have a more realistic approach to the town.
    A gated neighborhood is a must. However only the housing portion of the community would be gated, fencing off an entire city would be a huge logistical undertaking. The downtown area of the city would be open to the general public, but of course it wold have a very high concentration of AB's there whether they were working or shopping or whatever.

Of course there would be plenty of stores that carry those hard-to-find AB items as well as the common AB items. Probably a few diaper stores that only sell diapers. The name of the city/village would be called Abyville. That way those not in-the-know of AB's wouldn't think much of seeing it on a map.

Back in the gated neighborhood there would be several playgrounds with over-sized swings, slides, merry-go-rounds and all sorts of playground equipment. Of course since so many residence living in this gated community would be in diapers, garbage collection would occur every other day.

Of course being from the U.S., Abyville would have to be located in the U.S.. It would be located in a region where the residence of the city/village would get to enjoy all four seasons.

To help boost the local economy, a portion of the proceeds from the local hotels would help with the maintenance in keeping Abyville looking top-notch.

So, long description made short, that's how I would envision such a place.