Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Meet Up!!! So happy

Default First Meet Up!!! So happy

I had a lovely day today. I finally met up with another AB. I was speaking with littleleo on here for a while and we finally decided to meet up. We decided to meet in my town (Which was only 15-20 mins away from Leo) and meet at 11:30. I came in about 11:20, whereas he was here since 11 :P. I stood outside where we were going to meet and he saw me and approached me. The first thing he says to me.... "Hi Ben!" I looked at him and laughed and responded. "Uh... Josh." That was awkward! We brushed that off and went about the center. We went into GAME and I sorted some things out. We chatted for a while, as well as have a milkshake from Shakeaway and having a conversation with a random stranger about directions and phones. LOL.

We then decided to nappy up. He was already wearing and decided to put me in one. We went to one public toilets and found that the disabled toilets required a radar key. Oops. We then walked to another public toilets and found that one was open. We slipped in and chatted for a few minutes, Leo showing me his nappies, and then laid down a Cars blanket I laid down and he put a lovely Cuddlz nappy on. They felt amazing. We then around the town for a bit, me peeing my nappy a bit. After a while, I had to head home so he changed me into my big boy pants and we said goodbye. I loved today and can't wait to go for another day. Thank you LittleLeo!

Glad you had fun always great meeting other babies especially when they offer to change your nappies hehe :P

Hey Ben sorry josh lol i had a great time to and it was fun so now you know i'm not a axe wielding serial killer lol i hope we can do it again some time soon and get to know each other a little better and who knows may be have some little time or play time thank you for showing me around your town. super big hugs little leo

Thank you for a good time. My hands still smell like powder We will definitely have to meet up some time. Definitely for some play time.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey Ben sorry josh lol i had a great time to and it was fun so now you know i'm not a axe wielding serial killer lol i hope we can do it again some time soon and get to know each other a little better and who knows may be have some little time or play time thank you for showing me around your town. super big hugs little leo
    You're making me real jealous Little Leo. You have a Daddy and now a playmate. I need to find someone soon.

aww well done to you both sounds like you had a super awesome happy fun time! here's to the future! best of luck to you both

glad you both had fun and that you both got on, i hope that you two have planty of play dates up and coming for you and that you continue to have good times and fun

You two are so lucky - first for being able to do it, and second, for finding the time!!! You two are so lucky Anyway, it's nice to hear that people are having a play

Wow so jealous, glad you had a great time sounds like a good day I would love to be able to meet up with others but I'm very shy *blush* did you have to overcome this? If so how?