Thread: Glanz Nylon Shop

Default Glanz Nylon Shop

Has anyone tried any plastic pants or other items from this German company? I just took a chance and bought a onesie on eBay from them.

Can you give us aan addy for this company

Tianyoutextile I did have to translate it. Here is the seller on ebay: eBay My World - glanznylonshop

Update: Well, my experience was not the best. I ordered two items, a onsie and a snap diaper cover. I ordered what I thought would be an XL in both (I am 5'10", 200lb, 36" waist) and it was too small. They sent me the wrong onsie, and when I tried to resolve this, they wanted me to close the case with eBay (because that is what eBay makes you do when the item isn't right). I tried emailing them and calling them (number is out of order) first. I see other people are really happy, so if you use them, I hope that is the case for you. Their sizing runs a little small IMHO. Oh long story short, I kept the wrong item that didn't fit because it was more money (50$) to send it back to them than what it was worth.