Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First night in a diaper

Default First night in a diaper

3 days out of town starting tomorrow. First ever chance to sleep in a diaper. What should i look forward to? Can't wait!

To look forward to? sleeplessness. But seriously, Kwisy makes a point. Especially if it's been well-flooded and you sit or roll over, leakage is a danger. Otherwise... you can look forward to sheer and utter fun.

Racoon's comment about sleeplessness is probably a very good prediction. I sleep much better padded than unpadded, but for the first few nights of wearing it was very distracting. It's bulky and will probably stop you from sleeping in the position you normal do, especially if you sleep on your side.

Other than that, and making sure you don't leak, just relax and enjoy it!

I have been wearing diapers to bed for years now and I got used to it. Being a bed wetter like myself I have too rely on good diapers. Waking up dry every morning is a good thing. Having a leaky diaper overnight is a bad thing. I have to change wet sheets again and put them in the washer. Then put them in the dryer and make the bed again. I do use a mattress protectors and it works good. But the best thing to use is GoodNites bed mats especially if you try new diapers and see if they leak.

A warm fuzzy butt in the morning, giggles

sleeplessness is probably right, and if your expecting to wet while asleep it likely wont happen as well as you will be so excited you'll never fall asleep. my best advice is to use the bathroom first then put your diaper on at least an hour or so before bed so u get used to having it on. whenever you goto bed just try and be calm and cool about it like its just any other night in underwear. its gonna feel different, i find it easier to fall asleep if i have a distraction like the tv. i always try to wet my diaper while asleep but its only worked once when i was drunk. otherwise i always lie in bed anxious until i end up having to go and just wet myself, sometimes im able to sleep after i wet and sometimes like today i just wanna roll around in my wetness until i finally get up and enjoy myself, afterwords usually ill change and then go to sleep.

I have also only had the opportunity for overnights for about three to four nights, but sleeplessness is the last thing that I experienced except for the brief period about twice a night when I needed to tell my body it was OK to let go. Other than that it was a turn over and awake fresh in the morning with a comforting warm diaper.
    The re- training to let go experience is currently the major attraction, as part of the general re wiring of the brain that goes with getting deeper and deeper into DL.
    Diapers are, for me, to relieve stress and anxiety. If you are too anxious about the experience, you will never get past Go.

I am not expecting to pee in my diaper while I am sleeping, but I do anticipate waking up, wetting, and going back to sleep. I have been in a diaper since 3:00 this afternoon. Once I left the office at 5:00 I stopped by TJ Maxx and picked up 3 new pairs of panties for daytime wear over the next couple of days. It has already gone through a couple of good wettings. I figure I will put on a fresh one an hour or so before I go to bed. Tonight should be a fairly interesting nite.

I am debating whether to wear diapers or panties to the office during the day over the next couple of days. My trousers are baggy enough that I doubt anyone would notice the bulk of an Abena Abriflex Premium diaper under them.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    I have been wearing diapers to bed for years now and I got used to it. Being a bed wetter like myself I have too rely on good diapers. Waking up dry every morning is a good thing. Having a leaky diaper overnight is a bad thing. I have to change wet sheets again and put them in the washer. Then put them in the dryer and make the bed again. I do use a mattress protectors and it works good. But the best thing to use is GoodNites bed mats especially if you try new diapers and see if they leak.
    You beat me too it. It is a good point to every one trying new diapers if you're not sure use a pad. I've had to many leaks to forget that one.