Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your avatar!

Trollbear

Default Your avatar!

Well, What is it exactly? What does it mean to you? And where did you get it or get the idea for it?

So for me, I would say its a laid-back bear in a suit. Got it off google to match my username. Not much to say after that....

I think mine represents who I am. I wear diapers and sleep with a Teddy Bear. I'm an Adult Baby.

I'm a big Futurama fan, and when the episode came out where they detailed Professor Farnsworth's life and the line comes up, "He learned to read while still in diapers. At Age 8", I really related to that line as someone who was in diapers his whole life, including at age 8(though, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I learned to read around age 3 or so, lol). And beyond that, Farnsworth has a condition called "wandering bladder" that, while never fully explained in the show, seems to indicate he's incontinent to some degree.

So when I joined here, and I was looking for an avatar, that scene came to mind and I happened to find a useable one online.

Mine hasn't changed since the last thread about avatars, so I'll just copy what I posted there:

My avatar is a self-portrait, done in pixel art and chibi-fied a bit (it only has 9 colours!). I love pixel art, and wanted to practise doing actual people, since I usually do objects like utensils and candy and other miscellaneous things. My hair isn't blue; it's a really light blonde, but platinum blonde is a really hard colour to do with pixel art. Likewise, curly hair is really hard to do well with pixel art, too, but it was good practise. Originally I was going to draw actual eyes, but I'm not talented enough to cram that much detail in that small a space. Oftentimes, small pixel art is harder to do than larger pieces, especially when there is a lot of detail. In any case, I had a lot of fun drawing it, and since I like the pixelly, blown-up version better, I used that. The 'real' version is a bit smaller.

Cherub

My usual avatar(s) revolve around a angel-like diapered person, hence the screen name 'Cherub'. However, since the last avatar thread, I've changed it up for a little while. This time I went with an eagle anthropomorph. I thought it looked cool, and it was different from what I've been using.

I'm a brony, and Fluttershy is my favorite of the ''mane six.''

Mine is Wile E. Coyote. Picked it because Coyote/Roadrunner was my favorite when a child IRL. Still is my favorite. I had forgotten that there was an episode with Wile as a baby in diapers. When I stumbled across it on the web, I had to have it.

Ive had so many avatars since I joined....
    its obvious that they are all leopards like me, but my current one I made when I got a pair of Riddicks Ulaks at a sword and knife dealer.
    besides... riddick is badass! lot of people like my previous one better though....

I've always had an affinity to dogs. As a kid, dogs would follow me home and sometimes, they still do.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurepas View Post
    I'm a big Futurama fan, and when the episode came out where they detailed Professor Farnsworth's life and the line comes up, "He learned to read while still in diapers. At Age 8", I really related to that line as someone who was in diapers his whole life, including at age 8(though, I'm pretty proud of the fact that I learned to read around age 3 or so, lol). And beyond that, Farnsworth has a condition called "wandering bladder" that, while never fully explained in the show, seems to indicate he's incontinent to some degree.

So when I joined here, and I was looking for an avatar, that scene came to mind and I happened to find a useable one online.
    It is a good one! I was thinking of changing mine after a few complaints and had screen grabbed that shot but you put it up before I could decide if I really wanted to change. As I resist change I'm happy I've stayed the course with my original.

Oh and! Mine if ya don't recognize it is a panel from the instructions on a package of Abena X-Plus. The M-4s have virtually the same art.