Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else like to purchase Huge Shirts and wear them around the house?

Default Anyone else like to purchase Huge Shirts and wear them around the house?

Just wondering if anyone here also likes to purchase huge shirts (2-xl-4xl) and wear around along with diapers?

I find that certain shirts make for great onesies if you use some pins. Great pajama's for girls out there and awesome closthes to just feel little again wearing something you obviously don't fit in and won't without growing up.

I have done it a lot. For me it was to help hide the diaper if I was wearing one during the day. Had a problem with normal sized shirts pulling up an exposing the top of my diaper. They do make great onesies.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Just wondering if anyone here also likes to purchase huge shirts (2-xl-4xl) and wear around along with diapers?
    i don't need to buy any, i've got loads of these:
    Attachment 17956
    (hospital 'scrubs'). i've also got them in light-blue (like a baby-blue) with pink trim, which i've been wearing most lately during the hot weather. i also keep meaning to make some shorts out of the bottoms.
    as for the 'onesie' aspect, when fastened at the crotch, these remind of a particular type of romper/play-suit that was trendy at the turn of the 20th century.

I like big hoodies for every day lounging, but I don't have any large t-shirts. I love how they make me feel really little, and safe - and they're really soft, too! (: I can't really wear diapers around the house since I live with three-five other people.

Used to be able to find these oversize long "T" shirts at T shirt screen printing shops.
    Usually find these shops near popular beaches where the T shirt was used as a beach
    cover-up by women with minimal beach wear beneath the cover.
    If they can cover the ultra ity bity tiny winy yellow polka dot bikini they most certainly
    will do a great job as a diaper cover !

My wife bought me a large night shirt which covers the diaper bulge when I walk the dog in the morning. She's always thinking about me.

I like to buy pretty colored women's T shirts printed all over with cute little designs to wear with my diapers. I get them thru 0n-line women's sites and order a size or 2 larger than I would need - the sizing isn't really too hard to figure out.

I bought a T-shirt size Adult M and it's so big for me... I use it for when I have diapers obviously to feel like a child.

I went out and bought some 3x after reading your post - love them, thanks