Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: potty training?

Default potty training?

is anyone else in potty training right now? I got training pants, but daddy said 2 more accidents (total of 7) and I am going be back to diapers oh well maybe I am just not ready yet (I am 3) anyway is anyone else in potty training right now? just wondering

Not me. I'm more or less un-potty training. I'm back in diapers 24/7 and will be the rest of my life due to my IC. Fact is I like going potty in diapers better than going on the toilet. So I only go potty in my diapers.

Since I can't get any diapers right now. I look at it as potting training when i use the toilet XD

Hey little one well i have been wearing my nappies more over the last month as my daddy wants me to get more used to going in them and to help me over come my shyness about going in my nappy this will be day 3 of full time wearing this weekend with no potty i'm doing well.

I personally love the idea of doing a potty training roleplay, with LOTS of accidents

hey well i've never been potty trained but wish i could give it a try and kim that sound fun potty training roleplay

Quote Originally Posted by littleGirly View Post
    is anyone else in potty training right now? I got training pants, but daddy said 2 more accidents (total of 7) and I am going be back to diapers oh well maybe I am just not ready yet (I am 3) anyway is anyone else in potty training right now? just wondering
    I'm doing the opposite. Personally it's more of a chore to go to the bathroom than change diapers multiple times a day. Day #3 for 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I'm doing the opposite. Personally it's more of a chore to go to the bathroom than change diapers multiple times a day. Day #3 for 24/7
    I'm almost a month now. A wet or messy diaper beats wet or messy pants any day. I've worn diapers at night all my adult life then started having a little wetting problem starting during the day.

I tend not to role-play the potty training routine. I either use diapers or don't.

No potty brain washing here! I am happily diapered :p

Many have tried, They have all failed to tame my potty pants!