Thread: Anyone else sleep though that???

Default Anyone else sleep though that???

I went to bed undiapered and I woke up diapered! My wife told me she did it and thought I would enjoy waking up that way. (I did!) HOW did I sleep through that?!?!? Has anyone else slept thru being diapered?

FE

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie View Post
    I went to bed undiapered and I woke up diapered! My wife told me she did it and thought I would enjoy waking up that way. (I did!) HOW did I sleep through that?!?!? Has anyone else slept thru being diapered?

FE
    You must be one deep sleeper.

Never slept through it , but woke up in the hospital diapered one time due to Epileptic seizures.

Many times in the hospital I have been changed with out remembering.

wrench360

I'm to light of a sleeper, but on the other hand this has never happened to me, I would probably pretend to sleep.

I don't think that would happen to me now, but when I was 10 or 12 I was a very heavy sleeper. My dad likes to tell a story about the time he and my mom came back after being out for the night, but forget the house keys. They noticed my window was open slightly, dad got out the ladder, climbed on the roof under my window, opened the window, climbed in the window onto my bed, closed the window, opened and closed my bedroom door and then let my mom into the house and put the ladder back. He did all this without trying too hard to be quiet. I do not know if this story is true or not - I never woke up till the morning!

I've never been changed by someone else (as an adult) so I cant say for sure but I think I'd find that hard to sleep through. You're lucky to have someone to do that for you

Wish this could happen to me. My wife knows about my diaper loving fetish, but doesn't know that I like to wear them! Too bad for me.

Cherub

Being a fairly new parent, I've become a pretty light sleeper. With the baby monitor on the nightstand next to the bed, I can hear every cry the baby makes and can get up if she needs something in the middle of the night.

That said, I seriously doubt I'd remain asleep if someone were to attempt that with me. Heck, you'd only be able to open the bedroom door before I would wake up.

i often do this to my little girl at night if she go's to be before me. i come to bed and find her sucking her binky or thumb, so i pat her bottom to get her to role over then proceed to diaper her she will even lift up her bottom for me just buy me sliding a diaper under her is kind of like automatic with her coming out in the morning for her coffee and a very soggy diappy. i need to teach her to tell me she wants to get ready for bed or i need ot be a better daddy and get her ready after dinner time in her bed time diaper.