Thread: Introducing myself

Default Introducing myself

ive been brought here by google many a time, an tonight i finally made an account. I have posted a good bio on my profile if u really want to read about who i am. But in a nutshell, I'm 22, and I've always loved and had a desire to wear and wet diapers since i grew out of them. Im a very smart and intelligent person. i can seem rough or harsh at times but i really have a heart of gold and have been known to bring great insight into a topic or to bring a new viewpoint to a subject. i always try to look at things from every point of view. i am very different from most people and often i strive to be that way. i am a unique one of a kind individual, with a very unique and not so one of a kind hobby.

glad to be here,

Welcome Andy!

Hi and welcome to he community. some post in the forums are very interesting and need thoughts from both sides, just as long as it does not reach the bullying stage.