Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can fit pull-ups T4-5!

Default I can fit pull-ups T4-5!

Sorry, just really excited, and partially relieved. I bought some tonight at a 24 hour shoppers drug mart after extensive research and they fit! I even went as far as uploading pics!!

Congrats....I dont know how they fit but I wish I was that lucky

Well, they don't fit without a little pre-stretch, and they're a little short. But other than that, I can move around pretty well without them tearing at the sides

Well done I can fit them just long enough to use them and that's it, I prefer tape ups anyway and with a bit of gaffs tape ensuring the tapes stay, I can fit pampers active fit 5+ and I'm guess 5 as well rather happy since I had a full pack

4-5T Pull-ups are the best, but Usually don't fit even teens -That- Well =D
    I used to wear them but I tried goodnights and stick with those for the pull-up feel.

Sleepo, my waist is about 26" I'm really fit, haha.
    Mickey, I want to get the spiderman goodnites but I guess they only come in small. At least I can't find any in a bigger size, not sure I'd fit those, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bassdrop View Post
    Sleepo, my waist is about 26" I'm really fit, haha.
    Mickey, I want to get the spiderman goodnites but I guess they only come in small. At least I can't find any in a bigger size, not sure I'd fit those, haha.
    I'm 98% certian that the S/M Goodnites are bigger than 4t-5t pull-ups. If you can fit into 4t-5t with a pre-stretch, S/M Goodnites would probably almost fit normally.

Awesomesauce! Buying those next then! Oh, and my waist is 28"... not 26" hehe we'll chalk that up to a typo.

Yes, the S/M Goodnites are larger than Pull-Ups, they are also about twice as absorbent. I am a 29" waist, and I wear them all the time. The L/XL Goodnites ALWAYS leak on me, so I use the S/M exclusively. Another option (depending on where you live) would be Huggies Slip-On Size 6. Those are slightly larger than Pull-Ups also, as well as more absorbent. I've been wearing them as my regular daytime diaper.