Thread: Any Suggestions on Walmart/Walgreens brands?

Default Any Suggestions on Walmart/Walgreens brands?

Starting maybe this friday Iím going to be introducing my sub to diapers for the first time, and I very much so have limited funds. About $20 to be exact. I have no way to order online, only picking some up from a Walmart or Walgreens with a friend of mine.

So, with that in mind, with the money I have, what is a good brand of diaper I could get? I donít want briefs really, I want ones with actual tabs I can pull up between her legs and all.

Suggestions? Please? I understand that all the ďbest brands" are pricey and are online from ABDL sites and all, but what can I get from like a Walmart?

Depends Maximum Protection is about the best thing with tabs you're going to find in a Walmart. Not sure about Walgreen's. I don't have any actual experience with diapers so that's about as much as I know.

Also, I see you're new. You should introduce yourself in the introductions forum so we can get to know you better.

Hmm, those don't look bad. I like how they look plastic-backed rather than cloth, I was hoping for that as well. And will do in a bit, just wanted to get this discussion rolling asap, lol.

Don't be fooled, the new Depends Maximum Protection are now cloth backed at least the last pack I've purchased from them was cloth backed.

I use the home brand from Wal-Mart (Equate) in Canada, can't say much about their absorbency because I always wear something inside of it usually a GoodNites. But they are fairly cheap at around 13$ for a pack of 20, they are cloth backed but their velcro works really well.

What if I were to opt for non-tabbed ones, are there any from those two stores that would be plastic-backed?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what about the "Tranquility All Through the Night" diapers?

Walgreens certainty/ CVS maximum protection briefs are both cloth backed and with a stuffer offer moderate protection and are readjustable. I would choose those over depends if those were my only two options.

Certainty has always worked well for me and a large pack costs just under $20...

They're briefs? Does this mean they're like pullup? Or are they actually unfoldable with tapes and such? And for that matter, since I'm getting them for her, is there a big difference between the basic ones and the ones "for women"?

Briefs are another word for adult diaper. Most will have tabs. Pull ons or known as undergarments. Some do not like Depends but I have found the the best for me, I wear 24/7 Most are under $14.00 both places.