Thread: hey guys :P

Cool hey guys :P

hello I am littleGirly, I am 18 and going to school in September to be a nurse. even though I am 18 I am small for my age most people guess 15-16 to be my age unless they know me :P. I am a adult baby(or toddler ) when in baby/toddler mode I am I am 3-4. in addition to being an ab I enjoy playing certain video games (super Mario is my favorite) and ironically I love to babysit . I hope I did this right, I'm not very good at intro's sorry if I didn't do it right...

Hi there,

You did just fine, it's hard to introduce yourself to bunch of strangers. I wish you luck with your studies. It says you're also a *fur, do you have a fursona?

um I must have clicked df thinking it was dl :P sorry I am not a fur oh and btw I love ur picture its cute thanks for pointing that put and replying I will fix, so thxs

Hello and welcome to the site. I have a family member who is an RN. It's a great field to enter, and you should always be able to find employment. If you decide to get your RN, you can make a good living. My wife is diabetic and on hemo dialysis. We both got our certification through UVA medical college and now do home dialysis. It's amazing what one can learn.

Hello littleGirly and welcome to the group.

My wife is a nurse and a nursing instructor at the local community college. I wish you luck. Are you in a program or are you just starting on your prerequisites?

Stay calm, Anatomy and Physiology is easy if you take it one step at a time.

Again welcome.

Hello and welcome to the site! You mentioned liking certain video games, is there a sort of genre or type of game you like/don't like?