Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well I felt this was stupid even if it worked (for now)

Default Well I felt this was stupid even if it worked (for now)

Since Tuesday July 30th I've been tempted to ask my dad if he wouldn't mind paying for diapers.

The last time I had any Adult sized ones was days before Christmas when I used the last two of my Bellismo's that my online older brother (not related) order for me back in may 2012 as a gift (2 bags of 8).

Now my dad's known for 10+ years now since I told him and I am clearly dependent on him. He also caught me with stolen baby diapers when I was about 6 or so, but I was never sure if he remembered that at all. But he did after I jogged his memory of it and even said I wanted to wear before that time.

So, Friday night I finally got the courage to just ask since the worst he'd do is simply say "No". Since I was asking for something I feel embarrassed about I figured I'd ask for the 48 count case of Bellsimos medium.

He said he's fine with paying for some but not 98 dollars like Bellsimo's would cost. I then explained to him the differences of Bambino's vs Depends and that diapers that are more expensive initially are actually cheaper in the long run.

Me: "I'd probably use at least 4 depends in a day compared to 1 Bambino Bellismo and they would cost roughly the same. But Depends are far less comfortable."

So I asked if we could just place a order for a case of Bellismo's in a month or two. He thought that was a fine idea and was in general happy that I told him about it since otherwise he wouldn't of known I had a issue.

I told him I rarely ask for them since 1. I am a adult, I should have a job to pay for my own wants. 2. I don't need diapers 3. It shouldn't be a concern to him if his adult son wants to wear diapers or not.

Note: I should add I was on the verge of crying due to embarrassment of asking as well simply asking for something that has he shouldn't have to deal with at all. So for now it's on the back burner and he hasn't brought it up since we talked on Friday night. But with any luck I might have a case of Bellismo's somewhere around October 15 or 20th.

TL'DR: Having a parent who tries to be understanding and asking them to buy you diapers never get's easy even if it works out. (Could get a 48 count case of Bambino Bellismos by mid October.)
    Last edited by Fire2box; 05-Aug-2013 at 06:42.

I'm glad you have an understanding Dad. I would feel embarrassed if I ask my mom even thou I need them I try to cash on hand just for diapers.

Trollbear

I agree with Kenny. Glad everything worked out for you.

My parents get my diapers... but I actually need them. I actually spent quite a bit of money on my own diapers before they found out . They were kind of upset that I kept this from them.

Yeah, I'm glad your dad is so understanding, Fire. I more or less know your situation and that your dad is amazingly accepting. Mine weren't, but it was a different day and age.

ForeverSmall, I'm glad your parents are supportive as well. In a perfect world, more people would be supportive because every human in the world has certain needs. The problem is that all these needs vary, and ours is one of the more rare ones. Even so, love and support, if not understanding can make one very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    ForeverSmall, I'm glad your parents are supportive as well. In a perfect world, more people would be supportive because every human in the world has certain needs. The problem is that all these needs vary, and ours is one of the more rare ones. Even so, love and support, if not understanding can make one very happy.
    I would hope so. I was on the verge suicide because of my pelvic pain disorder last year. It feels like i've been napalmed on the inside. I can't hold my pee very long.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I would hope so. I was on the verge suicide because of my pelvic pain disorder last year. It feels like i've been napalmed on the inside. I can't hold my pee very long.
    there were times when I tried to hold it and thought that my bladder would burst then I would wet. Part of mine is a male problem, enlarged prostrate.

What do you mean ou have become dependent on diapers? I thought you meant loss of bladder control but you mentioned you don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    What do you mean ou have become dependent on diapers? I thought you meant loss of bladder control but you mentioned you don't need them.
    He said he's dependent on his dad, not diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    He said he's dependent on his dad, not diapers.
    Damn it, I always keep misreading what people write.