Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hello everybody. I think anybody on here would know the initial reason I joined, so I may as well share a bit about me. I am a artist, as well as a gamer, which has caused me to make a assortment of friends. I am currently in my last few months of college for game animation, and i'm doing well in that respect, what with the thought of graduation approaching, and the real world in my future. I tend to draw in my spare time, attempting to ease my mind, seeing how my life has ended up thus far, but that's a story for another time.

What I want out of being here is to gain those connections with like-minded people, as there are so few in my area. I hope you guys don't mind, but I tend to over-explain, it's just a habit I developed. I am normally a nice guy who is (almost brutally) honest and will speak his mind if need be. I don't deal very well with others lying to me, mainly because I've had that happen too many times for my liking. I tend to make jokes and try to be the funny one, although it doesn't always work the way I want it to, can't blame a guy for trying right?

As for the more little part of my life, I tend to be very cuddly, and kinda clingy, to be honest. There have only been a select few that have really become a part of my "family" so to speak, so adding to that list would be a real positive for me, as I tend to feed off that positive emotion, so I don't go feeding off any negatives at the time. I hope I have given enough information about me to satisfy for this post at least. I'll catch you guys and gals later!

Hello ParanoidAsylum and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice detailed introduction, and I hope you find everything you are looking for from this community.

Again welcome and I will see you in the forums.