68. You may not vote on this poll
  • wet diaper on for awhile

54 79.41%
  • take it right off

14 20.59%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: when you wake up?

Default when you wake up?

Do you keep your wet diaper or for awhile or take it off?

In the morning I immediately go to work when I wake up, so I wet and change immediately.

I walk the dog. Get my newspaper. Check ADISC. Read Newspaper. Make and eat Breakfast. Then I change my wet (or soiled) diaper.

On work days I take it off within the first 15 min. On non-work days I leave it on for maybe an hour or so while I have breakfast, watch news, etc... If its totally soaked and about to start dripping then it comes off right away regardless of my schedule for the day.

I'll get up and pour my coffee and take my meds. By that time I'll have peed again. Turn on my computer and check email and ADISC. After I finish my first cup I then take my diaper off.
    What happens to me is when I take my diaper off and let pee wee free he goes again. I then kind of dry my bottom and let it air out. I usually have a potty call for pooping before I shower.

I'll change immediately 90% of the time. Rarely will I stay it much longer than 20 minutes or longer due to the fact that I tend to flood my diaper in the morning.

Most of the time to soaked to stay in.

I keep it something like 30 minutes and put a fresh one on

As many have said, it depends on whether or not I have appointments or have to work. In the case of having some free time and no visitors, ill leave it on as long as possible. Otherwise, it comes off when I get up for my shower ( I'm not always wet in the morning however).