Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: Telling my mom more

Default Update: Telling my mom more

Hey I posted a thread a little while ago saying how I may tell my mom more about my ABDL side. I was trying to find it but I gave up :/

So anyway, for those of you that want to know what I did ; I ended up telling her that I'm more open with it now and if she wants to ask questions or want to know more about it I will answer.

We ended up having a long talk about it. Which I won't get into. But I did ask her if she wants me to send her information about it (and she said yes) so I will send her those things you guys listed in the original thread.

But! A new problem has presented it self. I find my self wanting my mom to change me and stuff, now there is no way I could ask her to do that and when I really think about it Im pretty sure I'll regret it. If any of you have anything to say about that I will listen.

Anyway that was kind of a side note. Sorry for the long thread, but thanks for all the support!!

Peace and love

Glad things are working out for you. If you want to find your threads go to your profile and on the left side there'll be "find latest threads."

Here is your older thread you couldn't find: https://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-ba...-mom-more.html

I also had thoughts about my mom changing me, but i don't think it's a good idea to ask something like that from a parent. Well, at least in my own situation that won't be happening unless i would be incontinent which i'm not. Anyway, good luck and i hope it works out for somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Glad things are working out for you. If you want to find your threads go to your profile and on the left side there'll be "find latest threads."

Here is your older thread you couldn't find: https://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-ba...-mom-more.html
    Oh thanks, I didn't know about that. I feel like such a noob now haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FINbaby91 View Post
    I also had thoughts about my mom changing me, but i don't think it's a good idea to ask something like that from a parent. Well, at least in my own situation that won't be happening unless i would be incontinent which i'm not. Anyway, good luck and i hope it works out for somehow.
    Yah it may seem like a good idea but it would be awkward after and wouldn't be good in the long run. At least I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyLittleBoy
    But! A new problem has presented it self. I find my self wanting my mom to change me and stuff, now there is no way I could ask her to do that and when I really think about it Im pretty sure I'll regret it. If any of you have anything to say about that I will listen.
    I'd say that's normal to feel that way in terms of a regression fantasy, but I don't think I have to explain to you why that will never happen. It is also very inappropriate for you to even ask that. So I wouldn't dwell on such thoughts or add so much weight to them you feel obligated to explain yourself, being a 20 year-old, you do not.

You can fulfill this fantasy of being changed by a "parental figure" by finding a partner. That's your only option available.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    I'd say that's normal to feel that way in terms of a regression fantasy, but I don't think I have to explain to you why that will never happen. It is also very inappropriate for you to even ask that. So I wouldn't dwell on such thoughts or add so much weight to them you feel obligated to explain yourself, being a 20 year-old, you do not.

You can fulfill this fantasy of being changed by a "parental figure" by finding a partner. That's your only option available.
    Ya, that's exactly my thoughts. Thanks for the thought!

Quote Originally Posted by ShyLittleBoy View Post
    Why do you want your mom to change you? Is it that you want someone to change you/be a caretaker, and she's the only one who knows, and therefore is the only person who could take on that roll? If you had told someone else would you feel the same way about them? Trying to think about "why" might be helpful.

As others have suggested, actually involving your mom is a very bad idea.

Yes, as Geno said, this:You can fulfill this fantasy of being changed by a "parental figure" by finding a partner. That's your only option available.

I felt that way as a kid about wanting my mother to change me. Now it will feel too weird to have her do it.

Well,

I'm 41, and haven't lived at home since 17...

But, after my accident, my gf and I were on the outs for a bit...

So, after hospital the choice was, nursing home, or help from family...

Considering I already spent about 100K in staying alive, nope I didnt have insurance, I wasn't able to pay for home care...

Anyhow, I was in the hospital for awhile after surgeries...then ended up going to me mom and dads place for a few weeks...awkward to say the least...

Now it was for medical reasons, and pissed off gf as well, and everything was fine...my mom took care of her mom when she was dying from cancer at home and my other grandma as well...so competency wasn't an issue at all...

Well, I got back with my gf again, and we're fine...it was a hard time...lost my house in a fire and car wreck all in a month...

Well, I'll say one thing, I was on plenty of drugs and don't remember all of the two weeks, but enough to know I appreciate my mother and always will...

Btw: yes I needed help to even sit up...crushed foot, two discs one vertebra, right shoulder, skull fractures, and a myriad of ripped tendons and muscles that to this day still don't work correct...

So, she changed me, helped me eat, even drink the first few days, and even later came up to gf's place and helped me to start walking again...i was lucky to survive and even luckier to have a great family...

B

Btw: my point is your mother will most likely do anything you need as long as she can...but, don't abuse it...they may be a time when, like me, really need something...and she will be there!

Ttfn
    Last edited by Bigbabybret; 05-Aug-2013 at 05:43.