Thread: A Little ABDL* Video Series Ep 1: What is ABDL*?

Default A Little ABDL* Video Series Ep 1: What is ABDL*?

I am making a video series to go along with my website. Here is a pilot episode. Enjoy....

A Little ABDL Pilot What is ABDL* - YouTube

Obviously there are things I would like to improve on... but this was more of a proof of concept. Seeing as the intro video is the most important one in the series I will inevitably end up redoing this video at some point.

Very brave of you, and so far, you're doing a better job at explaining it than the mainstream media

I actually like it - it's very clear, and I'm looking forward to the next installment

A really enjoyable video and a good explanation of infantalism and I look forward to future editions well done

Thanks. I am suprised more people have not commented. I feel like what I am doing is kind of out of the ordinary.

thank you that was nice i share the some thought as you on the non sexual side of being a ABDL never has been a sexual thing for me and never will be. Super hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I am making a video series to go along with my website. Here is a pilot episode. Enjoy....

A Little ABDL Pilot What is ABDL* - YouTube

Obviously there are things I would like to improve on... but this was more of a proof of concept. Seeing as the intro video is the most important one in the series I will inevitably end up redoing this video at some point.
    Hi little one:
    I know that I am one that urged you to think seriously about "coming out". I still think doing this has risks but I respect your decision to do so and hope that it continues to be a positive in your life.

I'm assuming you are looking for positive along with constructive criticism regarding your new video so here goes.

I think it is a good start. You are showing items that are important in an ABDL's life. You might want to maybe slow down the pace of the video, if you intend adult people of all ages to view it. Us older folks need more time to focus in and read the text that is presented. Same goes with sequencing through the accessories.

Keep up the good work. I know this is important to you and I hope that doing all this doesn't cause any negative consequences.

Big hugs, little one.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi little one:
    I think it is a good start. You are showing items that are important in an ABDL's life. You might want to maybe slow down the pace of the video, if you intend adult people of all ages to view it. Us older folks need more time to focus in and read the text that is presented. Same goes with sequencing through the accessories.
    Big hugs, little one.
    LOL I was so freaked when doing this video. I am not used to saying the word diaper out loud. It was so akward. I was sweating bullets and could not slow down. I plan to redo this video when I am calmer. This was just practice to "see if I could do it". I was starving to. My blood sugar was so low I could not get my lines right. I also got the "giggles" really badly. I was like diaper.... ha hahah ah!!! for like 5 minutes. Something about watching myself talk makes me giggle. I also want to work on enunciation and not sounding so nasally. Ultimately I will get better with practice, but overall I think this was a good start.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and a far as privacy, my video is not public outside of this link. The only way to access it is through this ADISC thread. This will change when I redo the video and make the rest of the series.

Ah yes, I understand. Doing a video like this when you are not used to it, can be a little intimidating. It's like many decades ago, when I had to do public speaking. I hated it and I'm sure my speech was fast as I was rushing to get through it.

It's like wearing a diaper for the first time as an adult. You're very nervious at first, thinking, will I get caught, am I some sort of freak for doing this, and then, after the hundredth time, it is just so natural and you just do it without thinking.

Anyway, practice makes perfect, as they say, so just keep trying and each time will get easier and the videos will be even better.

nice try, maybe we can make subtitles on every lungwich, i can do hebrow!

Quote Originally Posted by babyyoni View Post
    nice try, maybe we can make subtitles on every lungwich, i can do hebrow!
    Cool. I am trying to make my videos more inclusive. For deaf viewers I will provide a transcript of each video. I could translate the transcripts.