Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most embarassing AB/DL event to happen to you

Default Most embarassing AB/DL event to happen to you

Mine happened this past year in the college mailroom. I ordered a pack of diapers on amazon, just as I've done many times in the past without issue. A week went by and I received a notification that my package was in, I was so excited since it had been a few months since I had indulged! I rushed down to the campus mailroom and signed for my package.

The girl shuffles around for the package and pulls out a huge case that was labeled in big letters "Goodnites". The company had accidentally sent a pack of 4! I got nervous and asked her if they could keep them there for a bit and that my friends had pulled a mean prank on me. She told me no and I took the package and ran to the bathroom where I ripped open the box and filled up my backpack with the individual packages.

luckily nobody noticed and I got an extra 36 diapers for free! Moral of the story is expect the unexpected.

Equally embarassing was my freshman year of college where I came into my room and, not seeing my roommate sleeping, turned on the lights and opened my backpack up to put two unused diapers away. Once I had them right in the open I noticed him looking at me. I freaked and hid them in my bed, left the room and got baked with my buddies lol. It was awkward, especially since it was a girls diaper but he never said anything about it.

Kaiden

Mine would be wearing one while surfing other dl related stuff when I heard by brother coming, had to quickly close everything and pretend everything was normal even though I was sitting there in a diaper

Another time which wasn't really embarassing but I drive quite far away to buy drynites so I don't bump into any friends but when I drove into the Tesco car park one of my neighbours was driving out. They live a few doors up and don't speak to us which is good otherwise they might have asked why I was so far from home

I suppose none of those are really embarassing just awkward

congrats on getting buy one get 3 free, that should keep you going

Last week after hastily getting out of a spent cheap cloth-backed Dignity (oh the irony) in a grocery store bathroom, some teenage dude came through the door right as I was trying to bury the diaper under paper towels in the trash can. It would have been worse if he came in 1/2 a second sooner as I was exiting the stall

I guess mine would be when I first discovered AB/DLism on the internet way back when. My mom had just bought a used computer and I didn't know anything about clearing the browser history. She took it in to a repair shop one day due to a virus and came home and proceeded to tell me how the previous owner of her computer looked at some "weird pictures of grown women wearing diapers." I was just an awkward teenager then so I wasn't able to come up with a smartass reply but now I wish I had. She had no idea.

When I was 6 I found an emergency baby changing kit in the back of a used car my mom bought. My mom was like oh go throw that out honey. I went inside and ran the 2 diapers up to my room instead of throwing them away. Later when I was alone I proceeded to put one on. I was caught. My mom was like this is weird. I wont tell your dad if you promise not to let this happen again... So embarrassed.... This was not the first time I had been caught either .

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    When I was 6 I found an emergency baby changing kit in the back of a used car my mom bought. My mom was like oh go throw that out honey. I went inside and ran the 2 diapers up to my room instead of throwing them away. Later when I was alone I proceeded to put one on. I was caught. My mom was like this is weird. I wont tell your dad if you promise not to let this happen again... So embarrassed.... This was not the first time I had been caught either .

Something like your story happend to me at the same age
    A friend defied me to wear a diaper, I stole one of my sister's (it was a pullup style), put her on, and showed it to my friend. After returning home, my mother told me something like "Go change yourself and come and eat". She didn't say anything else

I started wearing on September 6, 2011, so it was the first semester of college. About two months after I start I was in math class and had an m4 on. I raised my hand to finish a problem with three other students and had to reach up to the top of the chalk board in the front of the class to start writing the answer. I only realized the entire class may have seen them after I got back to my seat. I didn't panic though, just casually went about my day like I wasn't wearing.

Having a family member finding used paraphernalia in the trash can outside, why would you even look in a tightly wrapped and tied bag that you didn't put in there when looking for something you lost?

Multiple times I've been out in public or at work and just happen to reach around back and check to see if I need to tuck my shirt back in a bit, to find that it's completely untucked in back and if I were to bend over I'd be showing off my diaper. Discretely tuck back in and wonder if anyone saw. No one's ever said anything, but by this point it wouldn't surprise me if I've been spotted once or twice.

And again on many occasions I've been in socks, tshirt, and diaper, sitting at home alone and doorbell rings. So I rush to get some shorts on before answering the door. Been in a thick diaper on a few occasions too, no time to strip down. Haven't had anyone ask me why it took me so long to get to the door yet.

And finally, one evening I was on my way home from work, in a pretty soaked L4, and stopped to get gas. I filled up the tank and then walked into the store, only to run immediately into friends I knew, that wanted to chat a lot. While chatting I gave myself a discrete check and I had started to leak a little. They wouldn't stop chatting. I finally got away from them (mostly backing away, to the register) paid and left. I don't think they saw, but I'd imagine one or two other random people there did...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Multiple times I've been out in public or at work and just happen to reach around back and check to see if I need to tuck my shirt back in a bit, to find that it's completely untucked in back and if I were to bend over I'd be showing off my diaper. Discretely tuck back in and wonder if anyone saw. No one's ever said anything, but by this point it wouldn't surprise me if I've been spotted once or twice.

And again on many occasions I've been in socks, tshirt, and diaper, sitting at home alone and doorbell rings. So I rush to get some shorts on before answering the door. Been in a thick diaper on a few occasions too, no time to strip down. Haven't had anyone ask me why it took me so long to get to the door yet.

And finally, one evening I was on my way home from work, in a pretty soaked L4, and stopped to get gas. I filled up the tank and then walked into the store, only to run immediately into friends I knew, that wanted to chat a lot. While chatting I gave myself a discrete check and I had started to leak a little. They wouldn't stop chatting. I finally got away from them (mostly backing away, to the register) paid and left. I don't think they saw, but I'd imagine one or two other random people there did...
    Last one sounds like me every time I wear. I'm always checking to make sure my shirt's low enough without a onesie. If you want to fix that problem try getting a tight fitting solid color onesie to go under (white specifically) so it looks like a tucked in undershirt.