Thread: Dating your diapers

Default Dating your diapers

Does anybody else date the bags that your diapers come in..... Like so when you have a bad batch you know when you bought them. Also so you know when you last bought some.

Read this the wrong way at first. Got a picture of someone making out with a bag of diapers. :p

I usually look for the date code on the packs I purchase, if I had problems with the batch I have, I try to grab a pack of a new batch, the date is most certainly on all the packages, its just a matter of finding where it is on them, sometimes its clearly stated (in small characters on the sides like on packs of Pull-Ups and GoodNites, but sometimes its harder to tell but I think they are required to have a date somewhere on the packs at least in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by kwisy View Post
    Read this the wrong way at first. Got a picture of someone making out with a bag of diapers. :p
    LOL! I did the same thing.

To answer the OP though, yes, I do. While most products have the date codes on the packaging it's usually in print that's hard for me to see without a magnifier so I copy the manufacturing date and also put the date of purchase and when I open the bag on it. I've had some bad experiences with some diapers that were both fairly old (age wise) and had been open for some time so I try to make sure I use up the oldest ones first, especially in cases where I've had to open a second bag while a previous one was still going.

I pictured having dinner with it on the chair across the table. We're not alone.

For the op: I don't.

yeah me too

to answer the OP:
    NO I do not DATE or DATE my diaper bags at any rate...
    doesn't make much sense to me...
    Individual diapers have usually a LOT/BATCH Number printed on somwhere - at least the bags do, always.