Thread: Where did all the decent overnight diapers go?

Default Where did all the decent overnight diapers go?

I am getting ready to make a diaper order but all the decent ones are gone or have severely gone downhill,so here is what i normally keep for night use:

megacareline(??? incomunicado)
    Dry24/7 (still out of production now til november)
    Molicare super plus (quality,price and absorbancy way off)
    Abena L4 (feels like stale cotton candy and pine needles)

So any suggestions anyone, i have been trying to wait til the dry24/7 comes back in production but cant wait til november and have been using the abena l4 in their place with no problem until the last 2 cases have been so hard they actually make cracking sounds when you unfold them i cant spend $60 on something i cant use,maybe i got a bad batch i dunno. I cant think of another brand that has comperable absorbancy and i need all the absorbancy i can get as i wet extremely heavy when i sleep. Thanks for any suggestions!

You can try Tena Slip Maxi's for overnight. I tried them when I got a sample pack of them and they worked okay. They're a little thinner but they swell up nice and hold quite abit.
    My self though I wear Dependeco AIO's with a stuffer for overnight. The outer cover does get damp on them so I use a PUL cover over them to keep my sleeper dry.

I like the Bambino Bellissimo diaper. The Bellissimo diaper works great on me and no leaks so far. Yeah, I hope the Dry 24/7 comes back soon! But both diapers do hold a lot which is great for a bed wetter like me.

I wear night weight gauze pre-fold cloth diapers and plastic pants. Of course I have to wash them, but it's my thing and plays to my little side.

The Bambino Biancho may be another one to consider. It holds about the same as the Molicare/Abena/Tena but are very comfortable and have padding that extends into the sides on the front which is good if you are a side sleeper.